Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray 200ml
- Soothes itching skin in 60 seconds
- Decreases in the urge to scratch: 99%
- Lasting results, skin is soothed for 6 hours
- 360° application spray
- Suitable for adults, children and babies
- Ultra-light texture, no stain, fragrance free
Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray soothes frequent or temporary itching in 60 seconds for a 6 hour efficiency.
Itching can occur at any time, no matter what the cause. Whether it is frequent or temporary, itching can be related to dry skin, senile xerosis, contact eczema, chronic urticaria, atopic dermatitis, or psoriasis. The urge to scratch is then intense; the skin becomes red and irritated. The more a person scratches his/her skin, the more likely he/she is to expose it to microbes. A vicious circle sets in.
Bioderma's Skin Relief technology is an immediate relief for a dry and atopic skin and limits the urge to scratch as the technology combines soothing dermatological active ingredients and acts at the origin of the biological itching process, targeting directly the skin cells.
- Suitable for dry, very dry and atopic skin.
- Ultra-quick, 360° application in one easy step.
- Apply as often as required.
- Does not sting after application. Suitable for the whole family, for adults, children and babies (except premature infants).
- Fragrance free, does not stain clothing.
The Skin Barrier Therapy Patent process even the driest skin from the bacteria can cause irritation.
- Ultra-lightweight texture provides an immediate sensation of coolness and comfort.
Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray is recommended by dermatologists and clinically tested.
Moisturising the skin isn’t magic: it’s simple science. For even better results, use our range of Bioderma Atoderm cleansing products before moisturising.
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
Each day, the skin must adapt to its environment, which affects its balance and health. Pollution, weather conditions, UV rays, illness, medicated treatments, ageing. All these factors weaken and unbalance the skin, exceeding its natural self-defences. It becomes more sensitive, more reactive. Marks, redness and irritation can appear. Each person’s skin reacts in its own way, depending on its DNA.
Bioderma is founded on ecobiology to understand all the types of skin sensitivity and its continuous interactions, and to provide a response that is tailored to each skin dysfunction.
As with all the products designed by NAOS, BIODERMA’s dermatological products are formulated and produced in France.
- Working alongside healthcare professionals for over 40 years.
- Efficacy and safety tested under medical control.
To give skin the means to become lastingly stronger and to better adapt to its environment. Reinforce the skin's natural mechanisms:
- Respect the skin’s natural biology.
- Reactivate the skin’s natural mechanisms.
- Help the skin adapt to its environment.
- Reserve the skin’s tolerance.
Bioderma's requirements for dermatological safety:
- Systematic, large-scale clinical studies.
- Care products are developed using a positive approach without compromising on dermatological safety.
- With the utmost respect for the skin’s natural balance.
- Rigorous cosmetovigilance.
- Continuous regulatory monitoring.
Like all skin products, Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray can cause side effects, however, this may be less likely.
A side effect is most likely to be caused by an allergic reaction.
If you notice a side effect, stop using and speak to a doctor or our Rightdose pharmacist as soon as possible. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
You can help to make medicines safer by reporting any side-effects to the Yellow Card Scheme at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
Before using any skin product, it is important to read the product information and follow the instructions on the package.
- To be used on its own or with medical treatments following medical advice.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation occurs stop use immediately.
- Do not apply to very irritated or damaged areas. If dryness persists, consult a healthcare professional.
Everyone’s skin is unique and reacts differently. However, all dry and atopic skin has something in common: lipid deficiency and a lack of moisture. Proper moisturising is therefore critical to restore and soothe the skin. Dry skin is characterised by temporary discomfort, slight tightness, or mild scaling.
In addition, some "external factors" such as hard water, the use of unsuitable cleansing products, cold weather, temperature fluctuations and pollution can aggravate the condition of the skin and cause severe itching.
The very act of scratching can cause a risk of infection. The urge to scratch is then intense; the skin becomes red and irritated. The more a person scratches his/her skin, the more likely he/she is to expose it to microbes. A vicious circle sets in. Itching can have a major impact on quality of life, causing sleep disorders, discomfort in daily activities, mood swings, increased anxiety, overall ill-being, and much more.
Bioderma Atoderm range products stimulate the skin’s natural defences.
Apply as often as required.
- Spray onto clean skin from a distance of 20 cm.
- Spread if necessary.
- Leave to dry.
Spray into the palm of the hand before applying to the face.
Apply as often as required.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
Do not inhale.
This product is not a medicine. If no improvement in skin condition is seen or if problems persist, consult a healthcare professional. To be used on its own or with medical treatments following medical advice.
External use only.
Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation occurs stop use immediately.
If skin dryness persists, consult a healthcare professional.
Suitable for adults, children and babies (except premature infants).
Warning. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Keep out of reach of children.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, SQUALANE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CELLULOSE GUM, MANNITOL, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, TAMBOURISSA TRICHOPHYLLA LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, NIACINAMIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF, EXTRACT, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 732]
The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options