- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
- Item added to basket. Click here to view basket.Please select a size to proceedPlease select a quantity to proceedSorry, we are unable to supply more than 1 of any item which falls under our prohibited listThere are NHS prescriptions in your basket. Please complete the order first or remove NHS prescriptions from the basket.
Reflux is very common in babies. It involves your child bringing up milk or being sick. This can be during a feed or shortly after feeding.
They may also burp or cough during feeding, seem unsettled or grumpy when feeding or cry and refuse to settle. In more severe cases, your baby may lose weight, if they aren’t keeping enough food down.
Reflux is most common between the ages of eight weeks to one year. It will usually go away on its own, although there’s a lot you can do to soothe symptoms when reflux is affecting your child.
Even before you think about reflux remedies, there’s steps to take to reduce symptoms. You should:
- Hold your baby upright during feeding and for a long as possible after feeding
- Make sure your baby sleeps on their back
- Give your baby smaller, more regular feeds, if they are bottle fed.
At Rightdose, we also supply a range of reflux remedies, if the steps above don’t help.
These should generally be given before a feed. They work by causing small gas bubbles in the tummy to join together. Larger bubbles are easier to bring up.
If these do not help, your child is losing weight or continues to have reflux after the age of one, you should talk to your doctor.
Teething help from Rightdose
At Rightdose, we aim to make it as easy as possible to help your child through conditions like reflux. Whether it’s using reflux remedies or feeding advice, we aim to find the solution that is right for you and your baby.
We are an online registered UK pharmacy. Our vision is to ensure you experience less stress when it comes to your health and enjoy more in life. Your personalised pharmacy, delivered.