- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Calcough Infant Syrup 125ml
- Dry & tickly cough relief
- Colour & sugar free
- Apple flavour
CALCOUGH® Infant Syrup soothes and relieves dry, tickly coughs. It's non-drowsy, colour and sugar-free syrup has been specially developed to relieve your child's symptoms when they're suffering with a dry and tickly cough. Each pack contains a double-ended measuring spoon. Suitable for children aged between 3 months and 5 years.
This medicine is unlikely to cause side-effects unless your child is allergic to the ingredients.
If your child experiences any side-effects or you are not sure about anything, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Children 3 months - 1 year: one 5ml spoonful three to four times a day.
Children 1 to 5 years: two 5ml spoonfuls three to four times a day.
Children under 3 months: not recommended.
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST
If your child has an intolerance to some sugars.
SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS
• This product contains maltitol. If you have been told by your doctor that your child has an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before using this product. This should be taken into account in patients with diabetes.
• Maltitol may have a mild laxative effect.
Calorific value 2.3 kcal/g maltitol
The active ingredients is: Glycerol 0.75ml, Other ingredients are: Purified Water, Maltitol Liquid (E965), Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate and Sodium Benzoate (E211)
Other ingredients are: Purified water, maltitol liquid (E965), citric acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium citrate and sodium benzoate (E211).
The flavouring is apple
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options