- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Blephagel Eyelid Cleansing Gel 30g
- Preservative, paraben, alcohol and fragrance-free
- Gentle and cooling
- Can be used by contact lens wearers
- Removes mucous, debris and dirt from the eye lid area
Blephagel is a hypoallerganic sterile gel for cleaning of eyelids and eyelashes.
Cools, cleans, refreshes and soothes eyelids.
It is free from preservatives, parabens, alcohol and perfumes and so is suitable for most patients including those with sensitive skin.
Innovative Steri-Free® technology means that Blephagel remains sterile for up to 2 months after opening. The inner aluminium layer ensures the tube remains airtight and a hermetic membrane protects against bacterial contamination.
- Blephagel preservative-free gel cools, cleans and soothes inflamed eyelids and is hypoallergenic
- The simple formula offers a cooling sensation for inflamed eyelids whilst gently removing mucous and debris
- Eyelid hygiene can also be recommended before surgery when careful
and thorough cleansing of eyelids and eyelash roots is needed.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Blephagel can be applied morning and evening, or as often as is deemed necessary; it can also be left on overnight and wiped off in the morning.
A calibrated dose is pumped onto a cotton wool pad and half transferred to a second pad so there is a separate pad for each eye. The pads are then used to gently wipe the eyelid/lash root area of each eye in small circular motions. Leftover Blephagel should be removed with a clean pad.
Blephagel can be used by all contact lens wearers.
The gel remains sterile up to 2 months after opening.
- Use on the eyelids and eyelashes. Do not put in the eye directly
- Throw away the tube 8 weeks after first opening
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not cut the tube (risk of contamination from bacteria)
- KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Aqua, Poloxamer 188, Peg-90, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options