- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
N95 FFP2 Surgical Mask (Pack of 1)
There are discounts available on this item!
Free shipping on masks over £10
- FFP2 medical grade - recommended by World Health Organisation
- Suitable for long periods of use
- Prevents particles entering the body through the nose or mouth
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable
N95 Mask is a medical grade FFP2 filtering face mask that are recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO) when protection of the respiratory system is needed during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus.
Protects the wearer from sprays, splashes and large particle droplets and to prevent the spread of potentially infectious respiratory secretions from the wearer to others.
The N95 FFP2 Breathable Mask is manufactured from high quality, white materials, which are soft on the skin. The loop ear-straps are soft and flexible for a secure fit, whilst the flexible edges and adjustable, concealed aluminium nose clip adapts to the shape and curves of your face to prevent gaps. This mask provides high comfort and breathability whilst also having a minimum 94% filtration percentage and maximum 8% leakage to the inside.
Can I reuse this FFP2 face mask?
This face mask like all medical grade FFP2 respirators is a disposable face mask.
Rightdose Pharmacy cannot give advice on how to reuse the masks as this information is not official.
What is the difference between FFP2, N95, KN95?
KN95 - This is the China standard of face mask.
N95 - This is the USA standard face mask.
FFP2 - This is the European standard of face mask.
The N95 FFP2 mask is simple to use and provides effective protection.
- Always check that the mask is in good condition before use- ensure there is no dirt or damage to any part of the mask
- Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hand
- Press the mask firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose
- Stretch and position the top band high on the back of the head. Stretch the bottom band over the head and position below your ears
- Using both hands, mould the metal nosepiece to the shape of your nose
- To test fit:
Cup both hands over the respirator, being careful not to disturb the position
Inhale vigorously – if air leaks around the edges, reposition the straps or adjust strap tension for a better fit
Remember, careful observance of these fitting instructions is an important step to ensure the safe use of the mask
Putting the mask on
Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on a mask.
Check the mask for defects such as tears, marks or broken earloops.
Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
Pull the earloops over your ears.
Don't touch the mask once in position.
Replace the mask with a new one if the mask gets soiled or damp.
To remove the mask
Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before removing the mask.
Do not touch the front of mask. Remove using the earloops.
Discard the used mask immediately into a closed bin.
Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options