Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Sachets Lemon (Pack of 5)
- Treats against a wide range of Aches & PainsFast relief against Cold & Flu SymptomsContains Paracetamol & Phenylephrine
Buy Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Sachets Lemon Online
A higher strength non-drowsy hot lemon drink providing relief from cold and flu symptoms such as blocked nose, headache, fever and sore throats. Containing paracetamol for analgesic and antipyretic relief and phenylephrine hydrochloride for decongestion relief from a blocked nose.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Very rare (fewer than 1 in 10,000 patients treated)
• Cases of serious skin reactions have been reported
Frequency not known
• Allergic reactions (such as skin rashes)
• Blood disorders, such as thrombocytopenia (reduction in blood platelets which might mean that you
bleed or bruise more easily), pancytopenia (reduction in white and red blood cells), agranulocytosis,
leucopenia or neutropenia (reduction in white blood cells which makes infections more likely)
• Stomach and gut disorder, such as vomiting, nausea or abdominal discomfort
• Difficulty in passing urine (especially in males)
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 sachet every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years, except on medical advice.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
How to take: For oral use. Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
Do not take this medicine if:
• You are allergic to any ingredient (see section 6 for further information)
• You have a serious heart condition
• You have high blood pressure (hypertension) or an overactive thyroid
• You are taking or have taken within the last 14 days a medicine called a monoamine oxidase
inhibitor (MAOI), usually used to treat depression.
• You are taking other sympathomimetic decongestants
• You have an enlarged prostate
Warnings and precautions: Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if:
• You have Raynaud’s syndrome (poor blood circulation which makes the fingers or toes pale and
numb), or diabetes mellitus
• You have a problem with your liver or kidneys
• You have non-cirrhotic liver disease (liver disease that is not associated with changes in the
structure of the liver)
• You have closed angle glaucoma
• You have phenylketonuria.
Other medicines and Lemsip Cold & Flu Lemon
• Do not take with other paracetamol-containing products
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking:
• Beta-blockers for high blood pressure, or vasodilators (drugs used to treat high blood pressure,
leg pain due to vascular problems or Raynaud's syndrome)
• Tricyclic anti-depressants (a specific class of drugs used to treat depression), other decongestants,
or barbiturates (used to treat sleep problems or epilepsy)
• Other medicines. Some drugs may affect the way in which paracetamol works, including those used to
treat blood cholesterol (cholestyramine) and nausea and vomiting (metoclopramide and domperidone).
The effect of blood thinning drugs (warfarin and other coumarins) may be increased by paracetamol.
Some drugs may affect the way in which phenylephrine works (digoxin and cardiac glycoside).
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: This product should not be used in women with a history of
pre-eclampsia. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this product if you are pregnant or
Ingredients (per sachet)
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12.2mg
Also contains Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucrose and Aspartame
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options