- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
Gillette Series Sensitive Shaving Gel With Aloe 200ml
- Gillette's iconic shaving gel with Aloe Vera
- Helps to protect against irritation
- Lubricates and protects to help defend your skin against nicks and cuts
- Hydrates and softens hair
- Soothes the skin and leaves skin feeling amazing
- Lightly fragranced to refresh
- For sensitive skin
Gillette Series Shaving Gel for sensitive skin with Aloe Vera it is a shaving gel that helps protect against irritation and discomfort.
Formulated with Aloe Vera to cool, soothe and hydrate the skin during shaving.
Gillette shaving gel creates a rich consistency and creamy lather helping to create a moisture-rich barrier against the razor blades, preparing your shave comfortably and getting a smooth shave while protecting your skin from irritation and discomfort.
- Shaving gel that helps protect against irritation
- Lubricates and protects to help defend your skin against nicks and cuts, so your razor can comfortably glide for an incredibly smooth shave.
- Features 3x action formula: soothes, hydrates, protects
- Lightly fragranced for sensitive skin
- Formulated with Aloe Vera
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
Is it better to use hot, cold, or warm water to shave?
While shaving, it is best that you use warm water. Applying water causes hair to swell, which as a result makes it softer and easier to cut. When the water is warm, this softening effect will happen faster and more efficiently.
What is the best way to avoid razor burn?
Make sure to hydrate hair in warm water for up to three minutes and apply plenty of shave gel.
In what direction should I shave to achieve the best shave?
Men's facial hair tends to grow in different directions. Start by shaving with light, gentle strokes with the grain. Then, if necessary, go against the grain for an even closer shave.
How do I avoid nicks and cuts, particularly above my upper lip?
The area above the upper lip is tricky for many men. To help avoid nicks and cuts, always leave it for last. Apply plenty of shave gel and allow this area to soak up as much lather as possible.
Like all skin products, Gillette Series Shaving Gel can cause side effects, however, this may be less likely.
Read the instructions on the device carefully before use.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use as directed.
If you experience any irritation while using this product, stop using it.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, our Rightdose pharmacists or nurse.
- Shake well before each use.
- Splash water on your face.
- Hold the can upright and press the nozzle of the shaving gel bottle, releasing it on your hand.
- Apply shaving gel evenly and in circular motion, on your beard.
- Work up into a lather on your face.
- Shave as usual. Rinse off after shaving and wipe off any excess foam after you are finished with your shave.
For best results use a Gillette razor to shave.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if product gets into eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin. Stop use if irritation develops.
- Extremely Flammable.
Pressurized container: Protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on naked flame or any incandescent material. May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Use only as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-90M, Menthol, Limonene, BHT, PEG-23M, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Silica, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, CI 42090.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options