- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Psoriderm Scalp Lotion Shampoo 250ml
- Provides relief for the effects of scalp psoriasis
- The active ingredient in this shampoo is distilled coal tar
- It also has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Psoriderm Scalp Lotion shampoo 250ml online
Psoriderm Scalp Lotion Shampoo is a
shampoo treatment for scalp psoriasis (areas
of raised, red, sometimes itchy, patches of
skin, covered with silvery scales without any
blistering or tenderness).
- The shampoo is for use by adults, the elderly
- This product contains the active ingredient
distilled coal tar, which stops itching and
restores normal skin development.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side
effects, although not everybody gets them.
The following can occur rarely, in which case
you should stop using the product:
- skin irritation;
- acne-like eruptions;
- skin photo-sensitivity (sensitivity to sunlight).
- In rare cases, it may stain the skin, hair or fabric.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
For adults, the elderly and children:
- Wet the hair thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to the
scalp. (approximately a quantity the size of a
fifty pence piece / two Euro piece for short
hair, adjusting up depending on length/
thickness of hair).
- With the tips of the fingers, massage
- Leave on for a few minutes.
- Remove as much lather as possible with the
hands (this is important as it will take the scales
- Rinse out.
- If necessary, repeat the steps above.
- Rinse out well under running water, then dry the
hair as normal.
Warnings and Precautions
Take special care when using this product:
Keep the undiluted shampoo, and the lather,
away from the eyes, mouth and the inside
of your nose.
Other medicines and Psoriderm Scalp Lotion
This product is not known to affect, or to be
affected by, any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
This product can be used during pregnancy and
whilst breast-feeding. The ingredients have been
in widespread use in this and similar preparations
for many years, without reports of problems.
However, safety trials have not been conducted.
Driving and using machines
Using this product is not known to affect your
ability to drive or use machinery.
The active ingredient is distilled coal tar
The other ingredients are lecithin, trolamine
laurilsulfate, lauric acid diethanolamide, ammonium
sulfate, disodium edetate, sodium chloride,
phenoxyethanol and purified water.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options