- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Anadin Original Caplets (Pack of 16)
- Targets the source of pain
- Caffeine helps to speed up and enhance the pain relief effect.
- Anadin Original caplets has a smooth texture with a polished surface to make it easy to swallow.
Each tablet contains: 325 mg of Aspirin and 15 mg of Caffeine.
Aspirin belongs to a group of medicines called Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) that
work by relieving pain and reducing inflammation, high temperature and fever. In addition, your
medicine contains caffeine, which increases the pain-relieving effect of the product.
Your medicine is for effective relief from: mild to moderate pain including headache, migraine, sharp
nerve pain (neuralgia), toothache, sore throat, period pains and aches and pains, symptomatic relief of
sprains, strains, rheumatic pain, nerve pain of the lower back or legs (sciatica), lower back pain
(lumbago), chronic muscle pain, sometimes with tiredness and skin sensitivity (fibrositis), muscular aches
and pains, joint swelling and stiffness, influenza, feverishness and feverish cold
Like all medicines, your medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. You can
reduce the chances of experiencing side effects by using the minimum dose required. Side effects may
be more serious in elderly patients.
If you experience any of the following serious effects STOP taking this medicine immediately and
contact your doctor or pharmacist:
• Stomach ulceration or perforation: Symptoms could include severe abdominal pain, vomiting blood (or
liquid with what looks like coffee grounds), blood in the faeces (stools/motions) or passing black stools.
• Severe allergic reactions: Symptoms could include difficulty breathing, skin rash or swollen facial
• Breathing problems: Wheezing and breathing difficulties may be triggered in patients suffering from
or with a previous history of asthma.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
For oral administration and short term use only
Dosage: Adults, the elderly and young persons aged over 16:
The minimum effective dose should be used for the shortest time necessary to relieve symptoms. Take 1
or 2 tablets up to 6 times a day, as required. The tablets should be taken with water. Take only as much
as you need to relieve your symptoms and leave at least 4 hours between each dose
Do not take if you:
• are allergic to aspirin or any of the other ingredients listed in this leaflet.
• have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
• suffer from haemophilia (your blood does not clot well) or from gout
• are in late stages of pregnancy
• are breast feeding
Take special care and talk to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking this medicine if you:
• suffer from asthma, allergic disease, dehydration, liver or kidney problems or G-6-PD deficiency (an
hereditary condition leading to low red blood cell counts).
The active substances are Aspirin and Caffeine.
Each tablet also contains: quinine sulfate, microcrystalline cellulose (E460), maize starch, calcium
stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (E464) and polyethylene glycol
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options