- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Panadol Extra Soluble Tablets
- Fast Acting Pain Relief
- Easy on the Stomach
- 24 Tablet Pack
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
buy panadol extra soluble tablets online
Panadol Extra Soluble Tablets are used for the relief of headache, migraine,
backache, rheumatic pain, toothache and period pain. They also relieve sore
throat and the fever, aches and pains of colds and flu.
The tablets contain two active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and also
reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Caffeine acts to further help
the effectiveness of paracetamol.
Like all medicines, Panadol Extra Soluble Tablets can have side effects but not
everybody gets them. A small number of people have had side effects.
Stop taking the medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching
sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath
- Skin rash or peeling, or mouth ulcers
- Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced them
before when taking other painkillers such as ibuprofen and aspirin
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding
- Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults and children aged 16 years and over:
Take 2 tablets dissolved in a tumbler of water every 4 hours
as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 12-15 years:
Give 1 tablet dissolved in a tumbler of water every 4 hours
as needed. Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not take Panadol Extra Soluble Tablets:
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol, caffeine or to any
of the other ingredients
• if you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol.
Ask your doctor before you take this medicine:
• if you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease
• if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to
• if you are on a controlled sodium diet. Each Panadol Extra Soluble tablet
contains 427 mg of sodium.
If you are taking other medicines:
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking these tablets if you are taking
any prescribed medicines; particularly metoclopramide or domperidone
(for nausea [feeling sick] or vomiting [being sick]) or colestyramine (to lower
blood cholesterol). If you take blood thinning drugs (anticoagulants e.g.
warfarin) and you need to take a pain reliever on a daily basis, talk to your
doctor because of the risk of bleeding. But you can still take occasional doses
of Panadol Extra Soluble Tablets at the same time as anticoagulants.
Pregnancy and breast feeding:
Due to the caffeine content of this product it should not be used if you are
pregnant or breast feeding.
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg.
Other Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, sorbitol powder (E 420),
saccharin sodium, sodium lauryl sulphate, citric acid, sodium carbonate,
polyvidone and dimeticone.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options