- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Lemsip Cold & Flu Lemon (Pack of 5)
- Lemsip Max Cold & Flu for colds, flu, headache, fever, blocked nose, body aches/pains & sore throats.
- Contains paracetamol and phenylephrine for symptomatic relief
- Lemon Flavour
Buy Lemsip Cold & Flu Lemon Online
Lemsip Cold & Flu Lemon contains a combination of ingredients which are effective in relieving the
symptoms associated with colds and flu, including relief of aches and pains, sore throats, headache, nasal
congestion and lowering of temperature.
Paracetamol is a well-known painkiller (analgesic). It is effective against aches and pains, including a headache,
and can also reduce a fever (antipyretic). Phenylephrine hydrochloride (nasal decongestant) reduces swelling in
the passages of the nose, relieving nasal congestion and reducing the pressure which may cause a headache.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Very rare (fewer than 1 in 10,000 patients treated)
• Cases of serious skin reactions have been reported
Frequency not known
• Allergic reactions (such as skin rashes)
• Blood disorders, such as thrombocytopenia (reduction in blood platelets which might mean that you
bleed or bruise more easily), pancytopenia (reduction in white and red blood cells), agranulocytosis,
leucopenia or neutropenia (reduction in white blood cells which makes infections more likely)
• Stomach and gut disorder, such as vomiting, nausea or abdominal discomfort
• Difficulty in passing urine (especially in males)
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults, the elderly and children 16 years and over: One sachet every 4-6 hours as required. Do not
take more than 4 sachets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 16 years.
To be made into a hot drink. Dissolve one sachet in a mug of hot but not boiling water. Stir until
dissolved. If preferred sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
It is important to drink plenty of fluids when suffering from colds and flu.
Do not take this medicine if:
• You are allergic to any ingredient (see section 6 for further information)
• You have a serious heart condition
• You have high blood pressure (hypertension) or an overactive thyroid
• You are taking or have taken within the last 14 days a medicine called a monoamine oxidase
inhibitor (MAOI), usually used to treat depression.
• You are taking other sympathomimetic decongestants
• You have an enlarged prostate
Warnings and precautions: Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if:
• You have Raynaud’s syndrome (poor blood circulation which makes the fingers or toes pale and
numb), or diabetes mellitus
• You have a problem with your liver or kidneys
• You have non-cirrhotic liver disease (liver disease that is not associated with changes in the
structure of the liver)
• You have closed angle glaucoma
• You have phenylketonuria.
Other medicines and Lemsip Cold & Flu Lemon
• Do not take with other paracetamol-containing products
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking:
• Beta-blockers for high blood pressure, or vasodilators (drugs used to treat high blood pressure,
leg pain due to vascular problems or Raynaud's syndrome)
• Tricyclic anti-depressants (a specific class of drugs used to treat depression), other decongestants,
or barbiturates (used to treat sleep problems or epilepsy)
• Other medicines. Some drugs may affect the way in which paracetamol works, including those used to
treat blood cholesterol (cholestyramine) and nausea and vomiting (metoclopramide and domperidone).
The effect of blood thinning drugs (warfarin and other coumarins) may be increased by paracetamol.
Some drugs may affect the way in which phenylephrine works (digoxin and cardiac glycoside).
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: This product should not be used in women with a history of
pre-eclampsia. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this product if you are pregnant or
The active substances per sachet are:
paracetamol 650mg and phenylephrine hydrochloride 10mg.
The other ingredients are:
ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), citric acid, sucrose, aspartame, sodium citrate,
saccharin sodium, caster sugar, curcumin (contains curcumin E100, lactose, polysorbate 80 E433
and silica E551) and lemon flavour.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options