- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
- Item added to basket. Click here to view basket.Please select a size to proceedPlease select a quantity to proceedSorry, we are unable to supply more than 1 of any item which falls under our prohibited listThere are NHS prescriptions in your basket. Please complete the order first or remove NHS prescriptions from the basket.
Anhydrol helps to control excess sweating, known as hyperhidrosis.
The active ingredient is aluminium hydroxide. This works by blocking the sweat glands, which in turn reduces sweat production.
Anhydrol comes in the form of a roll on antiperspirant. It should be applied to the arms, hands or feet once a day.
When using Anhydrol you should:
- Ensure the area is completely dry.
- Apply at night, just before bed.
- Tip the bottle over to wet the roll-on. Don’t shake the bottle.
- Unscrew the lid and apply.
- Allow the area to dry naturally.
- Wash the area in the morning.
You should apply Anhydrol for two nights and then don’t use it for two nights, and repeat this cycle.
About excess sweating
Hyperhidrosis can be an embarrassing condition.
You may feel self conscious. However, you should be aware Hyperhidrosis isn’t connected to heat, exercise or personal hygiene.
There may be no obvious cause, although hyperhidrosis can be a side effect of some medications.
You should discuss this with your GP, who may be able to identify if hyperhidrosis is caused by medication or another health condition.
Rightdose are an online registered UK pharmacy.
We aim to put you in control of your health. We supply a wide range of over the counter and prescription medicines, which can be delivered direct to your door.
Our vision is to ensure you experience less stress when it comes to your health and enjoy more in life. Your personalised pharmacy, delivered.