Anhydrol Forte 60ml
- Used on armpits, hands or feet
- For excessive sweating
- Contains Aluminium chloride
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Anhydrol Forte Anti-perspirant Roll On, is used in the treatment of excessive sweating (hyperhydrosis), of the armpits, hands or feet.
It contains aluminium hydroxide, which works to reduce sweat produced by blocking the sweat glands.
This product should be applied once daily, at night.
What is Anhydrol Forte?
Anhydrol Forte is an anti-perspirant used in the treatment of hyperhydrosis of the hands, feet or armpits.
What is the ingredient of Anhydrol Forte?
The active ingredient contained in Anhydrol Forte is aluminium hydroxide.
How does Anhydrol Forte work?
Alumnimum hydroxide works by blocking the sweat glands. This then results in the pressure of fluid within the sweat glands to rise. In turn, this sends a message to cause the glands to temporarily stop sweat production.
How do I use Anhydrol Forte?
Anhydrol Forte should be applied at night to the affected area(s), and washed off in the morning.
What are the side effects of Anhydrol Forte ?
The most common side effects of Anhydrol Forte is skin irritation caused by the ingredients. You can try reducing frequency of use if side effects occur.
Like all medicines, Anhydrol Forte can cause side effects, although
not everybody gets them. A common reaction to this type of treatment
is skin irritation and redness at the site of application. This is normally
mild and temporary. If it becomes troublesome, try applying the
product less often, or you may wish to apply a mild hydrocortisone
cream to help to relieve the irritation
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
For adults, children and the elderly:
• Use only on the armpits, hands or feet.
• Ensure that the treated areas are completely dry before applying the
product. To achieve this:
– do not bathe or shower immediately before applying the product,
– apply it last thing at night, just before going to bed (this is
because your sweat glands tend to be least active while you are
• Before applying the product, ensure the cap is screwed on tightly,
then tip the bottle up to wet the roller-ball. Do not shake the bottle.
• Unscrew the cap and apply the product to the affected areas, as
• Allow the product to dry naturally (this should only take a couple of
minutes), then wash the hands (unless treating them).
• Leave the product on overnight, then wash it off thoroughly in
• Initially, apply Anhydrol Forte overnight in this way for two nights in
a row, then do not use the product for the next two nights.
• Repeat this two-nightly treatment cycle for as long as necessary.
• Increase or decrease the frequency of application to suit your own
requirements (but bear in mind that if you experience side effects this
probably means that you are applying it too often)
If you spill the product on your clothes, fabrics, jewellery or metal and
polished surfaces it may damage them permanently.
Stop using this product and tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of
the side effects get serious, or you notice any other side effects not
mentioned in this leaflet.
What Anhydrol Forte contains:
The active ingredient is aluminium chloride hexahydrate (20% w/v).
The other ingredient is industrial methylated spirit.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options