- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
- Item added to basket. Click here to view basket.Please select a size to proceedPlease select a quantity to proceedSorry, we are unable to supply more than 1 of any item which falls under our prohibited listThere are NHS prescriptions in your basket. Please complete the order first or remove NHS prescriptions from the basket.
Acnecide products offer effective relief from acne, by killing the bacteria on the face and other affected areas. Bacteria is one of the leading causes of acne, so reducing the levels of bacteria should see a reduction in acne.
The active ingredient in Acnecide is Benzoyl peroxide. This is the antiseptic that kills bacteria.
Acnecide is available as either a topical gel or face and body wash.
Acnecide wash should be used to treat larger areas affected by acne, and can be used in much the same way as any shower gel.
Simply apply the wash, rinse off and pat the skin dry with a soft towel.
If you are using the topical gel, which is suitable for smaller outbreaks, you should:
- Wash the skin using a gentle cleaner
- Pat dry using a soft towel
- Apply a thin layer of gel to the affected areas
This should be done once or twice a day, depending on the sensitivity of your skin and how severe the outbreak is.
Alternatives to Acnecide from Rightdose
Acnecide products may not be suitable for you, if you have very sensitive skin.
At Rightdose, we supply a wide range of acne treatments, for all skin types. You may want to try:
- Quinoderm face wash
- Simple oil control wash
We are an online registered UK pharmacy. Our vision is to ensure you experience less stress when it comes to your health and enjoy more in life. Your personalised pharmacy, delivered