If you need to book an appointment please see below:
- Select the type of appointment you require
- Choose a date, time and location
- Enter your details
- An email/text confirmation will follow shortly
Alternatively you can book an appointment in-store or by calling 0141 418 0640 (Ext 3)
You can book appointments up to 28 days in advance.
Keeping our customers and colleagues safe has, and will continue to remain, our top priority. Colleagues in our close contact areas may continue to wear face coverings, and we may require customers who are visiting these areas to do the same, especially at times when the store may be busy.
We will continue to:
• Provide colleagues with personal protective equipment (PPE) to care for customers safely
• Maintain cleaning routines throughout the day
• Keep hand sanitising stations in store for customers to use
• Keep perspex screens at tills & pharmacy counters
To help protect our customers and colleagues, please don’t book an appointment or come into store for your appointment if:
• You or anyone in your household have a high temperature, new continuous cough, or loss or change in sense of taste or smell
• You’ve had recent, close contact with anyone who is now self-isolating as a result of possible or confirmed COVID-19
• You’re a frontline worker, who’s been exposed to COVID-19 without wearing adequate PPE
Instead, please contact the store, or visit my appointments to cancel your appointment and rebook for a later date.
For any pharmacy appointments, please arrive just in time for your appointment time, to avoid having to wait too long in and around the pharmacy. You’ll be asked to wait in a waiting area where chairs will be spaced two metres apart, to maintain social distancing.
You may be asked to complete part of your appointment outside of the consultation room, but only with your permission. Your appointment may take a little longer than previous appointments as staff will need extra time between appointments to clean the consultation room and change their PPE.
• Wear a short sleeved top if you’ll be having a vaccination
• Wear a face mask or covering during your consultation. You can bring your own or use a face mask provided by the pharmacy. The pharmacist will also be wearing a face mask.
If your child will be with you at your appointment, bring a toy or other means of distraction to keep them busy. Talk about face masks with them before the appointment so that they don’t feel scared on the day. They’ll also need to wear a face covering when in the consultation room.