- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
Swissforce Couperose&Thread Veins Balm 30ml
- Daily moisturizer to prevent appearance of redness of the skin
- Hydrates, calms and soothes with natural ingredients
- Strengthens your skin's barrier function
- Makes your skin look harmonious, soft and even
- Lightweight texture with subtle fragrance
- Suitable for all skin types - Paraben free
- Tried and tested formula, made in Switzerland to the highest quality standards
Swissforce Couperose & Thread Veins Balm 30ml
Swissforce Couperose and Thread Veins Balm is a daily facial moisturizer to soothe and restore irritated skin. It also hydrates with natural ingredients and prevents the appearance of redness of the face skin.
This daily face cream is a unique combination of anti-couperose complex developed and produced in Swissforce Pharma laboratories in Switzerland.
This unique formula contains natural ingredients to calm the skin (thus the light green tint), that visually corrects redness and strengthens the skin to preserve its harmonious, soft and even nature.
It contains a powerful combination of Calendula, Red vine leaf, Rosa gallica, Ginkgo biloba, Cress sprout and Marine algae extract.
- Calendula is a type of daisy from the Asteraceae family, commonly known as marigold and has been historically used for culinary purposes, as well as medicinally, for its antiviral, anti-inflammatory properties. Used in this cream for calming and soothing with immediate and effective moisturizing qualities.
- Swiss Cress Sprout
The sprouts of the Swiss garden cress contain sulphoraphans which minimizes pigmentation spots and helps prevent future pigmentation. Sulphoraphans act as a powerful natural antioxidant.
- Hydrates, calms and soothes the skin your skin
- Strengthens your skin’s barrier function
- Non-greasy light texture and gets absorbed immediately
- Suitable for all skin types, Paraben-free
- Pleasant and light fragrance.
What causes couperose skin?
Both external and genetic factors could cause couperose. Its characteristic is the visible presence of bright red capillaries. They occur due to poor elasticity of the capillary walls. Given that, there are risk factors that could potentially lead to couperose.
Some of them are stress, overexposure to the sun, pollution, sudden changes of temperature, alcohol, cigarettes, etc.
What causes thread veins?
Thread veins are tiny blood vessels that run close to the surface of the skin. You can notice them as red or purple wiggly lines. Of course, they tend to develop as we age. Especially when our skin and blood vessels become less elastic.
What is the difference between couperose and rosacea?
Couperose is a vascular condition that affects both large and small blood vessels and appears as localized redness in specific areas.
Rosacea, on the other hand, is associated with permanent redness that only involves the small blood vessels as well as rashes.
4 tips to prevent rosacea
Document it. Each person’s skin is different, and so are their rosacea-triggering factors. It’s a good idea to document your routine in order to identify what triggers your rosacea. This will help you get a correct diagnosis and avoid said triggers.
Avoid rosacea triggers. If, for example, you keep a food journal and notice you’ve been eating spicy foods before a rosacea outbreak, consider excluding said food from your diet. Other common triggers include cigarettes, alcohol, certain medical conditions, hot drinks, or the incorrect use of skincare products.
Be gentle. Try not to touch your skin too much, and by all means, don’t scratch it. Use gentle skincare products, such as a non-soap cleanser, and consider applying kanuka honey topically to soothe your skin.
Moisturize daily. Use a non-greasy, easily-absorbed moisturizer to hydrate your skin and even out your skin tone. We recommend Swissforce Couperose, which is formulated with natural ingredients that prevent the appearance of redness and thread veins.
Swissforce Couperose & Thread Veins Balm developed with Dermatologists. All Swissforce Pharma products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- Don't use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
A side effect is most likely to be caused by an allergic reaction. If you notice a side effect, stop using and speak to a doctor or our Rightdose pharmacist as soon as possible. This includes any possible side effects not listed in the leaflet.
Efficacy of Couperose Thread & Spider Veins Balm after 7 and 28 days of twice-daily use.
Skin appearance: Already from 7 days of use, product Couperose Thread & Spider Veins Balm presents a significant
- Skin is less red.
- Veins are less visible and skin is more unified.
Received efficacy and global appreciation
The subjective evaluation questionnaire performed after 7, 14 and 28 days of twice daily application of Couperose thread and spider veins balm indicates that the perceived efficacy increases steadily.
Already from 7 days of use, product Couperose thread and spider veins balm presents a significant clinical efficacy: skin is less red, veins are less visible and skin is more unified. Furthermore, 81% of the subjects see a reduction in skin redness and 77% observe a reduction in the intensity of visible blood vessels.
After 28 days of twice daily use on the face, Couperose thread and spider veins balm demonstrates a
- Cutaneous microcirculation significantly decreases.
- Skin appearance is significantly improved (skin is less red, veins are less visible and skin is more even).
- A large majority of the panel is satisfied with the balm and 100% appreciate it. They find it efficacious on redness and blood vessels.
- Skin is less red, veins are less visible and skin is more unified.
After 28 days of use, 100% of the subjects appreciate product Couperose thread and spider veins balm and find it pleasant to apply.
- 95% of the subject would like to continue to use the balm and 91% would like to buy it.
Quality Skin Care From Switzerland
Swissforce Pharma AG is a Swiss company founded in 2013, renowned for developing international Swiss-made skin care brands. The company is driven by the goal of providing effective and high quality skin products and wants to help their customers feel better.
What is Swiss Quality? Quality, tradition and responsibility
When a product is labelled as "Swiss-made", you know you can expect the best. The origins of the special class of 'Swiss made' products began in earnest in the seventeenth century when the corporation of watchmakers of Geneva decided to affix a stamp on their watches to certify the quality. Today the Swiss made label has an unprecedented confidence.
Switzerland has many small and large traditional brands but also leads outs now in innovative and unparalleled quality brands.
For a product to be stamped ‘Swiss Made’, its cost (i.e. the cost of manufacturing, assembly as well as research and development) must be at least 60% derived in Switzerland and the final production process must also have been completed in Switzerland.
Swissforce skin care products are manufactured in Switzerland to ISO 9001 quality standards and are dermatologically tested.
Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
Before using any skin product, it is important to read the product information and follow the instructions on the package.
- Apply to healthy skin.
When to apply:
Apply every morning and evening as part of your daily skin care routine.
How to apply:
- Cleanse your face.
- Apply liberally to the face in the morning and evening, daily.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Swissforce skin care Couperose cream has been tested in a clinical trial with visible results after 7 days of application.
YOUR DAILY ROUTINE TO PREVENT FIRST SIGNS OF ROSACEA
- STEP 1: Cleanse your face. Swissforce recommend: SWISSFORCE® PERFECT SKIN foaming cleanser. The light, yet effective instant foam cleanser removes impurities, toxins, as well as traces of makeup from the dermal and epidermal layers of the skin. It’s the basis of a good daily skincare routine, soothing sensitive and stressed skin.
- STEP 2: Prevent your skin with SWISSFORCE® COUPEROSE BALM. The preventive application of this moisturising balm reduces the appearance of redness and thread veins, through its formulation which combines calendula, red vine leaves, ginkgo biloba, and Purple-red algae extracts.
- STEP 3: Repair with SWISSFORCE® COUPEROSE BALM FORTE. Designed for nighttime use, the balm is applied to the affected areas to soothe the skin and reduce redness. It offers both relief and extra moisture.
- STEP 4: Protect the skin with SWISSFORCE® UV DEFENSE SPF50+ SPF protection is the final step to any effective skincare routine. It prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces rosacea and other skin conditions.
This product is not a medicine. If no improvement in skin condition is seen or if problems persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation occurs stop use immediately and consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not apply to very irritated or damaged areas.
- For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
For sensitive skin, it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol E, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol; Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate; Decyl Oleate E, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Polysorbate 80, Alcohol, Plankton Extract, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Calendula Offi cinalis Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Soy Isoflavones, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 42090, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate.
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
PHYTO-COMPLEX – Stabilizes and strengthens bloodvessels
Concentrate from red vine leaves, roses and gingko Improves overall tone of the skin and stimulates microcirculation. Reduces the visible appearance of redness, and of spider or thread veins. Helps to nourish and strengthen the skin.
CALENDULA – Soothing, healing effect and nourishment of the skin
Extract from Calendula Immediate, effective and long-lasting moisturizer which calms and soothes the skin.
PIGMENT-COMPLEX - For an even and beautiful skin complexion
Extacts from Swiss cress and soya proteins Creates an even skin tone, visibly reduces age spots andprevents photo-aging.
Extract from Purple-red algae
Minimizes the visibility of couperose, redness and spider veins.
Crystal Mint natural mineral-based lightening pigment
Perfect for illuminating the skin and giving a flawless even-toned appearance.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options