- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
New - CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 52ml
There are discounts available on this item!
20% off Skincare Brands
- Lightweight, moisturising face lotion with very high broad spectrum SPF50
- All-day hydration for normal to dry skin
- Locks in moisture for up to 24 hour hydration
- With 3 essential ceramides to help restore skin's natural barrier
- Non-Comedogenic - Won't clog pores
- Fragrance free
- Developed with Dermatologists
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 52ml
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 is a daily lightweight facial moisturiser, with a very high sun protection - SPF50+. It contains 3 essential ceramides to help protect the skin’s natural barrier and leave skin feeling soothed and hydrated for up to 24 hours.
Suitable for Normal to Dry Skin
CeraVe AM developed with dermatologists, and it is suitable for normal to dry skin on the face. Also suitable for acne-prone skin.
- This fast-absorbing moisturiser helps protect the skin against pollution particles.
- Powered by CeraVe’s patented delivery system called MVE delivery technology, which means the lightweight lotion offers a continuous release of moisturising ingredients throughout the day, providing up to 24-hour hydration.
- Skin feels calm and hydrated, and looks balanced.
- Spreads easily and dries with a clear finish.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin.
Non-comedogenic - Fragrance free - Non-greasy texture
- 3 Essential Ceramides: Helps protect the skin's natural barrier.
- It also contains Vitamin E: Leaves skin soothed and hydrated.
- UVA / UVB Protection: Contains broad spectrum protection to defend the skin barrier against UVA & UVB rays.
- Niacinamide: Helps calm and purify, for refreshed skin.
Dermatologists Approved Daily Skincare Routine
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF50 provides UV protection while helping to restore the protective skin barrier.
For more advice, please visit us on @rightdose_uk.
Why CeraVe AM and PM Facial moisturising lotions are the ultimate power pairing
Applying moisturiser to our face has many benefits, from plumping the skin, to brightening the complexion and providing protection from the elements. Moisturiser can also help our skin to repair and renew itself as we sleep, when applied before bed.
As the skin needs slightly different things at different times, we recommend using moisturisers created specifically for night and day. Cerave AM Facial Moisturising Lotion, for example, is formulated to work in harmony with the PM Facial Moisturising Lotion, ensuring your skin is beautifully hydrated and protected 24/7.
Read on to learn more about these CeraVe AM and PM Facial Mosturizer products and why they should be used together for best results.
AM Facial Moisturising Lotion
During the day, your skin is exposed to harmful UVA and UVB exposure rays which can cause deep structural damage and put you more at risk of skin cancer and skin damage – such as sunspots and pigmentation. That’s why CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion is formulated with broad-spectrum SPF25 or SPF50 protection to ensure your skin is not just hydrated but protected from environmental damage too.
It also contains three naturally occurring ceramides: 1, 3 and 6-II. These important lipids help to support the skin’s natural barrier and retain hydration. Our CeraVe moisturising lotions help your skin feel much smoother and hydrated immediately after applying and long after too..
The humectant hyaluronic acid also plays a vital role in the moisturiser’s ability to plump up the feeling of the skin and keep it feeling moisturised for longer, while Multivesicular Emulsion Technology (MVE®) delivery technology works with the ceramides, and active moisturisers within the formula to deliver controlled and long-lasting hydration to the skin. If you’re concerned about moisturiser blocking your pores or causing congestion, rest assured that Cerave AM Facial Moisturising Lotion is non-comedogenic and super lightweight.
PM Facial Moisturising Lotion
Once you’ve cleansed your face as usual before bed, it’s important to apply a moisturiser. Firstly, this will help to replace the hydration your skin loses throughout the day and from exosite to water, and secondly to aid the skin’s natural regeneration and repair process that occurs when the body is in ‘rest mode’.
CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid that the AM Facial Moisturising Lotion has but doesn’t contain the added SPF. Multivesicular Emulsion Technology (MVE®) slowly releases a rich dose of moisturising actives over time which allows them to hydrate and restore the skin overnight while helping to maintain the skin barrier. Apply a thin layer over your face and neck after cleansing to leave it feeling softer, plumper and more comfortable by morning.
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Like all skin products, CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 can cause side effects, however, this may be less likely.
- A side effect is most likely to be caused by an allergic reaction.
If you notice a side effect, stop using and speak to a doctor or our Rightdose pharmacist as soon as possible.
CERAVE TERMINOLOGY - What is MVE delivery technology?
Found in CeraVe’s range of therapeutic skin and body moisturisers, Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE) technologyis a revolutionary delivery system that makes formulas much more effective; helping to protect your skin barrier by providing long lasting hydration, with just one use.
MVE technology has several advantages over some topical formulations. In contrast to the "quick burst release" formulations in common moisturising products, CeraVe’s MVE is a structure of "time-released" spheres providing multiple phases of moisturisation that means skin is kept hydrated for up to 24 hours.
Each MVE sphere is composed of a series of concentric layers that trap and hold ingredients such as ceramides (natural oils found in the skin), fatty acids and phytosphingosine (a water binding agent). Over time the layers slowly and sequentially dissolve, releasing CeraVe’s essential ingredients onto the surface of the skin.
This slow release of ingredients helps to replenish skin’s natural ceramides and restore barrier function to sustain moisture for up to 24 hours.
Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day.
Before using any skin product, it is important to read the product information and follow the instructions on the package.
- Apply to healthy skin.
When to apply:
Apply every morning as part of your daily skin care routine.
How to apply:
- Step 1. Cleanse your face. CeraVe recommends CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for normal to dry skin, or CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for normal to oily skin.
- Step 2. Give your skin a hydration boost with CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum or your usual lifting serum.
- Step 3. After cleansing and lifting use the pump applicator to dispense CeraVe AM onto fingertips, or directly onto face. CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50+ helps to hydrate while protecting your skin from daily aggressors.
- Apply liberally to the face and neck in the morning daily.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
This product is for daily photoprotection care. When exposed to intense or prolonged sun, use an adapted sunscreen.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to health.
This product is not a medicine. If no improvement in skin condition is seen or if problems persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation occurs stop use immediately and consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not apply to very irritated or damaged areas.
- For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
For acne-prone or sensitive skin, it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • ISOPROPYL PALMITATE • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • NIACINAMIDE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE • PROPANEDIOL • ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE • ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX • STEARIC ACID • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • GLYCERYL STEARATE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • TRIETHANOLAMINE • BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE • TRIETHYL CITRATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • MYRISTIC ACID • CHOLESTEROL • PALMITIC ACID • TOCOPHEROL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • XANTHAN GUM • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • BENZOIC ACID • PEG-100 STEARATE.
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options