- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Nelsons Arnicare - Arnica Cooling Gel 30g
- Homeopathic treatment for tired muscles
- Helps to cool and soothe the skin after physical exertion
- Specially formulated refreshing heavy legs and feets after a long day
- Combines the benefits of Arnica, refreshing Grapefruit oil and Menthol
- Non-sticky and non-greasy
- Contains no artificial colours or fragrances
- Dermatologically tested
- Convenient size: 30 g - Easy to take with you anywhere
Nelsons Arnicare - Arnica Cooling Gel 30g
Nelsons Arnicare are homoeopathic medicinal products used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of bruises, muscle aches and skin conditioning.
Nelsons Arnica Cooling Gel is a gentle yet effective product containing natural Arnica and specially formulated to help soothe and cool tired muscles after exercise and physical workout or to revive tired, heavy legs after being on your feet all day.
This cooling gel combines the benefits of Arnica with the refreshing sensation of natural Grapefruit oil and Menthol to cool and soothe the skin. Perfect to massage into muscles to revitalise them following physical exertion. Excellent treatment to soothe and refresh muscles for times when you push your body to the limit or after a long day.
- Active ingredient Arnica Montana tincture.
- Contains Menthol and Grapefruit oil to cool, soothe and refresh the skin after a strenuous day of activities.
- Convenient size: 30 g - Easy to take with you anywhere. Put it in your kit bag to use after a workout, or keep at home to revive tired legs.
- Easily absorbed into skin.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- It is ideal for athletes.
The Arnica Montana used in Nelsons Arnicare products is grown in the north of Scotland. The Arnica Montana is collected in mid-Summer when the plants and flowers are at their best and the amount of natural light is highest. Much care is taken when harvesting Arnica in order to guarantee the best base material for the arnica plant extract used in the Nelsons Arnicare arnica range.
Free from parabens, lanolin and mineral oil. - Contains no artificial colourings or fragrances.
Please read the Patient Information Leaflet, keep it as you may need to read it again. Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
What is Arnica?
One of the best known homeopathic and herbal treatments, Arnica Montana has been recognised for its many beneficial natural properties since the 16th century.
What is Arnica used for?
Arnica Montana has been known to be used for bruising, muscle aches and skin conditioning. Arnica Montana has been recognised for its many beneficial natural properties since the 16th century.
What is Arnicare® Arnica Cooling Gel used for?
For times when you push your body to the limit, revitalise and cool your legs and feet with Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel.
What is Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel made from?
Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel is specially formulated and it combines the benefits of Arnica Montana with the zesty sensation of natural Grapefruit Oil and Menthol to cool, soothe and refresh the skin after a strenuous day of activities.
Can you use Arnicare whilst pregnant?
We would also recommend you speak to your health care professional before using Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel whilst pregnant. You should not use Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Cream whilst pregnant.
Is Arnicare suitable for use on children?
Arnicare Arnica Cream and Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel can be used on children.
Are topical Arnicare products suitable for use on broken skin?
Nelsons Arnicare products should not be used on broken skin.
Like all medicine, Nelsons Arnicare - Arnica Cooling Gel can cause side effects, however, this may be less likely. Most people will not have problems, but some may get some of these:
- Allergic skin reactions (itching skin, rash or contact dermatitis e.g. skin becomes inflamed, red or itchy) the frequency of these effects occurring is not known.
If you notice a side effect, stop using and speak to a doctor or our Rightdose pharmacist as soon as possible.
Before using any skin product, it is important to read the product information and follow the instructions on the package.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Suitable for all the family.
For external use only.
How to store Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in the original container.
- Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
Keep this medicine in a safe place out of the sight and reach of children, preferably in a locked cupboard.
- External use only.
- For use on the skin only.
- This medicine can be used by adults and children.
When to use Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel
It is best to apply Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel gently to the appropriate area as soon as possible. Apply on the affected area as required at least 2 times a day.
How to use Arnicare Arnica Cream
- Always wash your hands before and after use.
- Before first use please check the tube seal is not broken.
- Pierce tube seal with point on top of cap before use.
- Liberally apply to clean, dry skin minimum twice daily, as required.
- Gently rub into the skin to help refresh and revive tiredness and aches.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes, such as the mouth and nose.
Discontinue use if a rash appears.
Do not apply to broken skin.
Do not use more cream than the leaflet or label tells you to. Always read the label.
Do not use it for more than 7 days.
Before you use this medicine please always read the leaflet. This medicine can be used by adults and children. However, some people should not use this medicine or should seek the advice of their pharmacist or doctor first.
Do not use this medicine:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family (such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes).
- If the skin is broken or irritated.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Discontinue use is a rash appears.
- This is a medicine. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist. Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep away from eyes, mouth and nose.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Aqua, Alcohol denat., Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana extract, Acrylate / C10-30 alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citrus grandis peel oil, Menthol.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options