- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
Nelsons Arnicare - Arnica Cream 30g
- Homeopathic medicine for the symptomatic relief of bruises and bumps
- Effective soothing cream for muscle aches and skin conditions
- Available without prescription to treat minor conditions
- Can be used 4 times a day to soothe the skin
- Suitable for the whole family
- First aid essential for parents with active kids
- Convenient size: 30g - Easy to have in a bag in the whole day and in holidays
- Alternative treatment: Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel
Nelsons Arnicare - Arnica Cream 30g
Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Cream is a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of bruises, muscle aches and skin conditioning.
Arnica Cream is a plant powered bruise relief containing Arnica Montana and it is one of the best known homeopathic and herbal treatments for daily bumps & bruises.
Sometimes minor mishaps are unavoidable. Bumps, bruises and impacts; our bodies go through all sorts each day. Arnica Cream is perfect for your skin after a knock or bump, and a first aid essential for parents of active kids, who come home after a day of bumps & bruises.
- Apply Arnicare Cream to unbroken skin as soon as you feel a bruise developing.
- This medicine is available without prescription to treat minor conditions. However, you still need to use it carefully to get the best results from it.
- Active ingredient Arnica Montana tincture.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- Convenient size: 30 g - Easy to take with you anywhere.
The Arnica Montana used in Nelsons Arnicare products is grown in the north of Scotland. The Arnica Montana is collected in mid-Summer when the plants and flowers are at their best and the amount of natural light is highest. Much care is taken when harvesting Arnica in order to guarantee the best base material for the arnica plant extract used in the Nelsons Arnicare arnica range.
Please read the Patient Information Leaflet, keep it as you may need to read it again. Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
What is Arnica?
One of the best known homeopathic and herbal treatments, Arnica Montana has been recognised for its many beneficial natural properties since the 16th century.
Arnica Montana is a herb that is generally grown in Siberia and Europe as well as temperate climates in North America. The plants and flowers have been used for generations.
What is Arnica used for?
Arnica Montana has been known to be used for bruising, muscle aches and skin conditioning. Arnica Montana has been recognised for its many beneficial natural properties since the 16th century.
Can you use Arnicare whilst pregnant?
- You should not use Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Cream whilst pregnant.
- We would also recommend you speak to your health care professional before using Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel whilst pregnant.
Is Arnicare suitable for use on children?
Arnicare Arnica Cream and Arnicare Arnica Cooling Gel can be used on children.
How often should I apply Arnicare Arnica cream to a bruise?
Adults, the elderly & children: Apply Nelsons Arnicare Arnica cream to the affected area 4 times a day, as required.
- Do not use more cream than the leaflet or label tells you to. Always Read the Label.
Are topical Arnicare products suitable for use on broken skin?
Nelsons Arnicare products should not be used on broken skin.
Like all medicine, Nelsons Arnicare - Arnica Cream can cause side effects, however, this may be less likely. Most people will not have problems, but some may get some of these:
- Allergic skin reactions (itching skin, rash or contact dermatitis e.g. skin becomes inflamed, red or itchy) the frequency of these effects occurring is not known.
If you notice a side effect, stop using and speak to a doctor or our Rightdose pharmacist as soon as possible.
Before using any skin product, it is important to read the product information and follow the instructions on the package.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Suitable for all the family.
For external use only.
How to store Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Cream
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in the original container.
- Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
Keep this medicine in a safe place out of the sight and reach of children, preferably in a locked cupboard.
- External use only.
- For use on the skin only.
- This medicine can be used by adults and children.
When to use Arnicare Arnica Cream
It is best to apply Arnicare Arnica Cream soon after the injury and apply on the affected area 4 times a day, as required.
How to use Arnicare Arnica Cream
- Always wash your hands before and after use.
- Before first use please check the tube seal is not broken.
- Pierce tube seal with point on top of cap before use.
- Apply to clean, dry skin 4 times a day, as required.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes, such as the mouth and nose.
Do not apply to broken skin.
Do not use more cream than the leaflet or label tells you to. Always read the label.
Do not use it for more than 7 days.
Before you use this medicine please always read the leaflet. This medicine can be used by adults and children. However, some people should not use this medicine or should seek the advice of their pharmacist or doctor first.
Do not use this medicine:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family (such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes).
- If the skin is broken or irritated.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Discontinue use if a rash appears.
- This is a medicine. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist. Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep away from eyes, mouth and nose.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Each gram of cream contains Arnica mother tincture (Arnica montana L.) (1:10)
Purified water, Glyceryl monostearate & Macrogol stearate, Apricot kernel oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerol Cetostearyl alcohol & PEG-20 Stearate, Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetyl palmitate, Glyceryl monocaprylate, Methyl parahydroxbenzoate E218, Propyl parahydroxybenzoate E216.
Arnica Cream is a smooth white to off white cream. The pack contains 30g of cream. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options