- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
Vichy Purifying Hand Sanitiser Gel 50ml
- Fast drying gentle hand sanitiser with Ethanol and Glycerin
- Special formulation - don't dry out the skin
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Non sticky - Fragrance free
- Easy to use travel size 50ml bottle
- Keep hands clean wherever you go
Vichy Purifying Hand Sanitiser Gel 50ml is an alcohol-based hand gel containing 65% ethanol to cleanse, hydrate and remove impurities including dirt and pollution from the skin.
- The daily-use hand gel leaves clean hands feeling moisturised, soft and refreshed after application.
Key Dermatological Ingredients:
- 65% Ethanol
- Contains 65% Ethanol
- Non-sticky texture
- Easy to apply
- Clinically tested under dermatological control
When to use:
The Vichy Hand Purifying Gel can be used to clean and purify your hands throughout the day.
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
Since its creation over 80 years ago, Vichy has worked with experts to develop skin care expertise and to create clinically proven products for women of every age.
THE SKINCARE INGREDIENTS TO KNOW
Reading the label of your favourite skincare products can sometimes feel like you missed a science lesson you shouldn’t have. To help you understand what ingredients to look for and why, we’ve listed some of our favourites below and the benefits you can get from using them.
If you’re looking for a multi-tasker that can benefit every skincare routine, regardless of skin type, niacinamide (a form of Vitamin B3) is a name you’ll want to remember. There isn’t much that this vitamin doesn’t do. It can improve hydration, reduce inflammation and redness, even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Research has even shown that it can help to protect and repair the effects of environmental damage, strengthening your skin’s natural barrier as well as encouraging your skin to make more collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Minéral 89 Probiotic Serum is formulated with 4% Niacinamide as well as Vichy Volcanic Mineralizing Water. It acutely targets stressed skin to support the repair of the skin's barrier.
Hyaluronic acid is key to hydrated skin, and it’s naturally found in our bodies from birth. Thanks to its unique structure, it acts like a sponge, holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water. As we age though, its presence starts to gradually decrease, so it helps to top up your levels with a daily dose as part of your skincare routine.
It can be applied twice a day topically, morning and night, to all skin types to help compensate for any loss caused to our body's natural supply by ageing or environmental factors.
Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Booster is enriched with Vichy Thermal Mineralizing Water and Hyaluronic Acid to deliver your skin's daily dose of strength.
Vitamin C was the most searched for skincare ingredient of 2020 and there’s a reason for that. Applying a dose of this glow-giver in the morning can not only help to brighten your complexion but also protect your skin from free radical damage, pollution and other environmental factors, which can cause skin ageing and fine lines and wrinkles.
For a concentrated daily dose, our Vichy Liftactiv Specialist Peptide-C Ampoules contain 10% pure Vitamin C and are our first skincare capsules to target fine lines and wrinkles, lack of firmness and boost skin radiance. Use one of its skin capsules a day, half in the morning and half at night, before your usual moisturiser for smoother, brighter and plumper-looking skin. These serum capsules are also packed with natural-origin hyaluronic acid and bio-peptides as well as being travel-friendly so you can keep your glow wherever you go.
Peptides are amino acids that make up the proteins your skin needs such as collagen and elastin. Incorporating peptides into your skincare routine can therefore help stimulate collagen production, which naturally decreases as you age. As more collagen can leave your skin looking plumper and younger, this is one of the skincare ingredients that’s worth the hype – especially if you want to target signs of ageing and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Salicylic acid is another acid you should have on your radar, particularly if you’re prone to breakouts. This beta-hydroxy acid (or BHA) can penetrate deep into the skin and dissolve skin debris that clogs pores and can cause blackheads and whiteheads. As well as helping you to achieve a clearer complexion, it can also reduce inflammation and redness. Overuse can dry out your skin though, especially if you’re prone to dry skin, so be careful how often you use it.
Before using any skin products, it is important to read the information and follow the instructions on the package.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, our Rightdose pharmacists or nurse.
DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED SKINCARE
- We know skin is a vital organ that impacts global health.
- We know skin problems can alter your daily life.
- People need solutions measuring up to how much they hurt.
- And skin issues, big or small, often go deeper than you think.
Vichy currently offers a full range of products delivering skincare products for all, developed with the expertise of dermatologists.
7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT VICHY’S VOLCANIC WATER
Naturally-occurring Volcanic Water is the secret ingredient at the heart of Vichy skincare.
Discover the facts about this precious water and the efficacy it brings to each of our formulations.
1. Vichy was born in the famous volcanic region of Auvergne in France and our products continue to be produced there today. We’ve used the same factory since 1969 that sits just three miles away from the source of our natural springs.
2. The spring from which we source our water lies in an area that has been protected from pollution since 1874. Each batch of water goes through a rigorous control process that ensures its naturally fortifying properties remain intact.
3. Vichy’s Volcanic Water travels 4000 metres underground through the volcanic region. During this journey it becomes fortified with 15 rare and diverse minerals including iron, manganese, potassium and silicon.
4. Our Volcanic Water is clinically proven to help strengthen the skin’s natural defence mechanism and speed up cell surface renewal. This helps to keep the skin looking healthy and glowing.
5. Vichy’s Volcanic Water can be applied directly to the face as a spray after cleansing, or throughout the day to refresh the skin.
6. You can also find the water in our serums, moisturisers and eye creams. In fact, Mineral 89 is formulated with our highest ever concentration of Volcanic Water and enriched with hydrating Hyaluronic Acid. Together these ingredients help to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier, plump up its appearance and protect it from pollution.
7. Our all new Mineral 89 Instant Recovery Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask is the perfect way to introduce the water to your routine. It’s saturated in 89% Volcanic Water and Hyaluronic Acid to help fortify, re-plump and revitalise the appearance of the skin.
Do not apply to very irritated or damaged areas.
How to use:
The gel is easy to apply throughout the day.
- Open the lid and squeeze a small amount of formula onto your hands.
- Rub the non-sticky texture into the skin to leave your hands feeling cleansed and fresh.
- Do not rinse.
Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- In accidental contact with the eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
- Do not apply on the face.
- Do not apply on non-healed or broken skin.
External use only. Do not swallow.
Inflammable until dry. Keep away from flames and heat.
Key ingredients: Contains 65% Ethanol.
Full ingredients: 822202 27 ALCOHOL DENAT. ● AQUA / WATER ● GLYCERIN ● AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options