- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Hemp Anti Chafe - Chamois Cream 300ml
- Used by professionals in the cycling and equestrian industries
- Reduces friction against the skin and reduces irritation
- Contains Menthol to soothe and cool the skin
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial properties keep you feeling fresh and comfortable
- Rich in Hemp oil and Omega-3-6-9 oil to relief dry and itchy skin
- Fast absorption
- All natural extracts
- Long lasting - Suitable for long rides
BOOST YOUR ENDURANCE & RECOVERY
Unique hemp gel, designed to aid performance and recovery, and to relieve pain associated with an active lifestyle.
Hemp Anti Chafe - Chamois Cream formulated to reduce friction using the highest quality hemp oil containing a perfect balance of Omega 3, 6, and 9. This ratio perfectly matches the requirements of your body to protect and soothe the skin from the inside and out.
Chamois Cream is an oil and water-based formula that provides a suitable amount of absorption whilst retaining enough viscosity to remain on the skin through heavy exercise/long distance travel.
This Gel is perfect for anyone with an active lifestyle who wants to get the most from a long bike ride or enjoy long walks in a summer dress. Advanced anti-friction formula designed to decrease friction whilst maintaining a full range of motion.
All Natural - Organic - Vegan
Loaded with hemp oil and menthol to soothe and cool the skin, this Chamois Cream is the perfect anti-chafing remedy. Ideal for equestrians or cyclists who need long-lasting relief for longer rides and everyday use.
Chamois cream is used by many professionals and enthusiasts in the cycling and equestrian industries to soothe and cool the skin, reduce irritation, and keep you feeling fresh and comfortable. Can also be used as a relief cream for dry and itchy skin.
- Reduces friction against the skin
- Rich in hemp oil
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial properties
- Cools and soothes the skin
Key active ingredients
- Hemp oil - Hydrating and soothing
- Menthol - Menthol creates a deeply cooling sensation which reduces inflammation and swelling that causes pain.
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties help to protect delicate or sensitive skin from certain microbes.
Active Lifestyle thoroughly with Honesthemp HEMP ACTIVE range:
BEFORE exercise: Hemp Active Deep Relief Warming Gel
DURING exercise: Hemp Active Anti-Chafe Chamois Cream
AFTER exercise: Hemp Active Soothing and Cooling Gel.
Why choose Hemp Active - Soothing & Cooling Gel
Trusted by athletes globally for its powerful active ingredients and all-natural extracts. Made with THC free hemp oil from organically grown plants.
Made with the endurance athlete in mind, gels have been carefully designed to provide you with ultimate relief.
Nothing artificial - Non GMO (genetically modified organism) - Cruelty-free - Vegan friendly
Ideal for aiding post-workout muscle recovery, or for providing relief to those with sore muscles and joints.
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
1. What is Hemp Cream?
Hemp cream contains hemp seed oil which is extracted from hemp plant seeds. Hemp is also the name given to cannabis plants which contain very little or even no tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a compound that makes you feel high.
2. What is the difference between Hemp and CBD?
The main difference between hemp oil vs CBD oil, is that hemp oil has little to no CBD content. Hemp Oil is made by cold-pressing the hemp seeds into an omega-rich culinary oil. CBD oil is made by extracting a compound CBD from the leaves, flowers and stalks of a hemp plant.
3. Is Hemp Cream the same as CBD Cream?
No, most hemp creams come from hemp seeds which means they may not contain any CBD at all. In the case of A Hemp Cream containing CBD, it's label will make references to CBD oil, a CBD isolates, or even Hemp oil that is “full-spectrum”
4. What Does CBD Stand For?
CBD stands for cannabidiol. It is one of the many hundreds of cannabinoids found in the hemp variety of the cannabis plant. Other cannabinoids include THC, CBG, CBC – just to mention a few.
5. What Are CBD Products?
CBD products include oils, gummies, or capsules that are infused with CBD extracts. People use these products to help boost their health and wellbeing or to treat specific health problems.
You can buy products that are consumed orally, such as oils and edibles, including sweets, drinks, chocolates or capsules. Alternatively, you can use CBD e-liquids that are vaped and inhaled.
Recently, other products like CBD topicals have become popular – these are products that you apply directly to the skin in order to treat things such as dryness, redness, joint pain or muscle soreness.
Like all skicare products, Hemp Active - Hemp Anti Chafe - Chamois Cream can cause side effects, however, this may be less likely.
- If you experience irritation, stop using it.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
You may experience skin irritation, if this happens consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, our Rightdose pharmacists or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
How to store Hemp Active - Hemp Anti Chafe - Chamois Cream
- To maintain freshness, replace the lid immediately after application.
- Use for up to 12 months from opening.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 20 C.
- For best before and batch, date see the bottle.
Keep away from children at all times.
- Apply a liberal amount directly to the skin or directly onto the chamois pad before a ride.
You may also wish to apply to the pad of your shorts after every wash in order to maintain suppleness and elasticity, and for anti-microbial properties.
Also suitable for use in other areas where chafing may occur.
This is not a medication. For external use only.
- Do not apply to broken, irritated and/or sensitive skin.
- Wash hands after use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Consult your doctor if you are on any medication.
Water, Sorbitan Olivate, Hemp Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax, Glycerine, Menthol, Benzyl Alcohol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Vitamin E Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid.
Check ingredients for any known allergens prior to use.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options