- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
Clearblue Pregnancy Test With Weeks Indicator - 2 Digital Test
- 2 tests in 1 - Pregnancy Test With Weeks Indicator
- Within 3 minutes the display will show your result
- Tells you in words if you're 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant', it also tells you how far along you are
- Unmistakably clear digital results
- You can test up to 5 days before your missed period
- Contains 2 Tests
Clearblue Pregnancy Test With Weeks Indicator - 2 Digital Test
Over 99% accurate.
So accurate - also tells you how many weeks...
The Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator is the first and only test that is as accurate as an ultrasound scan at dating pregnancy. Its Smart Dual Sensor ™ not only tells you in words if you're 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant', it also tells you how far along you are.
It's like 2 tests in 1
It first detects if the pregnancy hormone is present with over 99% accuracy from the day of your expected period, and if you are pregnant, it ALSO indicates how many weeks since conception occurred 1-2, 2-3 or more than 3 weeks (3+). The Weeks Indicator is 93% accurate in detecting when you conceived.
Can test 5 days early
This Pregnancy Test is so sensitive that you can test up to 5 days before your missed period.
Unmistakably clear digital results
Within 3 minutes your 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant' result in words will appear on the screen. If the result is 'Pregnant' the test will also indicate time since conception occurred (1-2, 2-3 or 3+ weeks).
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
How does Clearblue with Weeks Indicator work?
When you are pregnant your body produces the pregnancy hormone hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotrophin). The amount of hCG in your body increases in the early stages of pregnancy. This test can detect tiny amounts of this hormone in your urine (the sensitivity of this test is 25mIU/ml). Based on the level of hCG in your urine, the Weeks Indicator provides an estimate of when you conceived.
How accurate is Clearblue with Weeks Indicator in detecting pregnancy?
In laboratory tests Clearblue with Weeks Indicator is more than 99% accurate in detecting whether or not you are pregnant, when used from the day of your expected period. If you test before the day of your expected period and get a ‘Not Pregnant’ result, there is still a chance that you may be pregnant.
How accurate is the Weeks Indicator?
The Weeks Indicator is 93% accurate at detecting when you conceived. The estimate is based on the level of hCG in your urine. The level of hCG varies from woman to woman, and it is therefore possible that the Weeks Indicator might occasionally give misleading results. The Weeks Indicator has been shown to be 97% in agreement with the later ultrasound dating scan (11-13 weeks). Based on studies of 187 women comparing results (1-2, 2-3, 3+ weeks since conception) to ultrasound dating. If you are testing more than 6 weeks after conception the Weeks Indicator may give unexpected results. This is because the level of hCG in the urine is too high for the test to provide an accurate estimate of the time since conception.
When can I use Clearblue with Weeks Indicator?
You can test up to 5 days before your missed period (which is 4 days before your expected period). If you test before the day of your expected period and get a ‘Not Pregnant’ result, there is still a chance that you may be pregnant. See the chart below for results from clinical testing with early pregnancy samples.
Can any medication or medical conditions affect the results?
- Other fertility therapies (such as clomiphene citrate), painkillers and hormonal contraceptives (e.g. contraceptive pill) should not affect the result.
- Always read the manufacturers’ instructions for any medication you are taking before conducting a test.
- Fertility drugs containing hCG can give misleading results (these fertility drugs are usually given by injection, and testing too soon after administration may give a false ‘Pregnant’ result).
- If you have recently stopped using hormonal contraception or are using fertility therapies like clomiphene citrate, your periods may be irregular, leading you to test too soon.
- If you have recently been pregnant (even if not carried to full term) you may get a false ‘Pregnant’ result. •
- If you are approaching the menopause you may obtain a false ‘Pregnant’ result even though you are not pregnant.
- Ectopic pregnancy and ovarian cysts can give misleading results. Multiple and ectopic pregnancies can give misleading Weeks Indicator results.
If you do get unexpected results you should discuss them with your doctor.
Read this leaflet carefully before taking a test.
For self-testing at home.
Please always read the instruction leaflet carefully before doing a Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator.
1. Before you begin
If you're testing from the day of your expected period, you can test at any time of the day to find out if you're pregnant. If you're testing early, and for an accurate Weeks Indicator result, you must use the first urine of the day. Avoid drinking too much liquid before you do the digital pregnancy test.
When ready to test, remove the test stick from the foil wrapper and take off the blue cap. Use the test straightaway.
2. Doing the Test
Simply place just the absorbent tip pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. Take care not to get the rest of the digital pregnancy test stick wet.
Or you can instead collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Place the absorbent tip pointing downwards in the urine for 20 seconds only.
- You may wish to replace the cap and lay the digital pregnancy test stick flat.
- Keep the tip pointing downwards or lay the digital pregnancy test stick flat while you wait for the result.
Throughout testing never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upwards.
3. Wait for 3 minutes
After doing the Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator an hourglass 'wait' symbol will flash to show that the test is working. When the wait symbol stops flashing your result will appear.
• The wait symbol will flash to show the test is working.
• When the wait symbol stops flashing your result will appear.
If the wait symbol does not appear after you have used the test, the test has not worked correctly.
4. Read your results
- Within 3 minutes, your final result will be displayed.
- It is possible for a 'Pregnant' result to appear before the Weeks Indicator result. Continue to wait until the hour glass stops flashing to see your Weeks Indicator result.
- Your result will remain on the display for approximately 24 hours.
- This product includes batteries. Do not disassemble, recharge or dispose of batteries in fire.
- Dispose of the rest of the stick according to the appropriate recycling scheme for electrical equipment. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations. Do not dispose of electrical equipment on fire.
Use only as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Not for internal use.
- Do not use it if the foil wrapper is damaged.
- Do not reuse. Do not use after the ‘use by’ date.
- Store between 2° – 30°C.
Allow to reach room temperature for 30 minutes prior to testing if stored refrigerated.
- Contains small parts. Do not eat any component of this device. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical attention.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options