- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Cream for Stretch Marks 125g
- Contains high quality Cocoa Butter & powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E
- Helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Concentrate formula for tummy, hips, thighs and bust
- Free of Parabens and Phthalates
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist approved
- Over 98% of women saw improved elasticity
Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretch Marks helps improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Pure Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Natural Oils, Collagen, Elastin and Lutein keep skin moisturised and supple for 48 hours allowing skin to stretch more easily.
Widely recommended for stretch marks during and after pregnancy or weight fluctuation.
This cream concentrate formula is ideal for targeted areas such as tummy, hips, thighs and bust.
- Over 98% of women saw improved elasticity*.
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologist Approved.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Free of Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phthalates.
- Not suitable for Vegans.
*Based on an 8-week in-home trial by 102 female panellists aged 18-49
Stretch marks are influenced by many factors including diet, skin type and genetics. Results will vary from individual to individual.
PALMER'S NATURAL VITAMIN E
Natural vitamin E is known as one of the most powerful antioxidants with nourishing benefits. This new concentrated formula is also infused with Vitamin C making it ideal for dry, uneven and dull skin all over.
- Fragrance-free - Dermatologically-tested
THE POWER OF NATURAL VITAMIN E
A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E is essential for the maintenance of healthy skin. Palmer’s range of Natural Vitamin E skincare uses only naturally derived Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Research has shown that natural forms of Vitamin E are more effective than their synthetic counterparts*
Why VITAMIN E?
- Vitamin E is one of the most well-known and researched anti-oxidants, and is essential for healthy skin.
- Antioxidants protect the skin by protecting against free radicals - environmental stressors that cause skin to age prematurely.
- Vitamin E occurs naturally in skin, but can become depleted due to constant environmental exposure and lack of sun protection.
- Topical application of Vitamin E permeates the dermis and epidermis and contributes to antioxidant defences.
Palmer's have been crafting high quality skincare products for decades with Vitamin E at the heart of each formula. Palmer’s Natural Vitamin E range not only features naturally derived Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and our signature Cocoa Butter, but a superior blend of botanicals to soothe and nourish your skin.
Superior Botanical Blend
- Apricot Oil - Rich in essential fatty acids to help retain elasticity and suppleness of skin.
Coconut Oil - Contains lauric, capric and caprylic acids, prized for their antibacterial properties and which lock in moisture for hydrated skin.
- Argan Oil - This “liquid gold” is high in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Avocado Oil - High in antioxidants, plant sterols and fatty acids. Highly moisturising and protective.
- Vitamin C - Stimulates skin, and strengthens the stability of Vitamin E in topical applications
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
Nature's Super Ingredient - Cocoa Butter
Palmer's core ingredient for the last 40 years has been Cocoa Butter, in fact Palmer's buy over 265,000 lbs of Cocoa Butter annually. We call it nature’s super ingredient because of its superior healing properties and its ability to help skin retain moisture.
Cocoa Butter is a rich vegetable fat extracted from the cocoa bean which grows in the cocoa pods of the cacao tree. At maturity, these pods are harvested from the trunks and branches and are separated by colours that correspond to the quality of the bean; those with poorer aromas and flavours may be used for industrial chocolate, while the higher quality beans are used in Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula.
Palmer’s is dedicated to looking after your skin. They source the rawest and high quality Cocoa Butter from Ghana, where the finest cocoa beans in the world are found.
Palmer's raw Cocoa Butter is ethically and sustainably sourced and we are a proud member of the World Cocoa Foundation which supports sustainable farming.
Like all skin care products, Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretch Marks can cause side effects, although not everyone will experience them.
If you experience irritation, stop to using it. Consult your doctor if irritation continues.
- For external use only.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, our Rightdose pharmacists or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
Before using any skin product, it is important to read the Patient Information and follow the instructions on the package.
- Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretch Marks contains high levels of naturally occurring fatty acids and proteins that are essential in keeping skin radiant and healthy looking.
Coconuts are one of the wonder foods on earth that provides for all human needs and have multiple health benefits. Referred to as kalpa vriksha (Sanskrit for the "tree that supplies all that is needed to live") in ancient India, the coconut palm has been recognized as a top immune booster, antifungal, antibiotic, antiviral and antibacterial remedy for thousands of years all over the world.
Did you know?
Coconut Oil is loaded with naturally occurring healthy skin and hair components such as Lauric Acid, Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid, Proteins, Antioxidants and Vitamin E.
Coconut Oil also contains high levels of medium chain fatty acids which create a breathable protective barrier that helps lock in moisture to prevent skin dehydration and encourage healthy hair growth.
Lauric Acid makes up most of the fatty acids in coconut oil and is valuable for its antimicrobial and anti-bacterial properties.
Natural antioxidants combat the effects of ageing by preventing free radical damage. Vitamin E and proteins rejuvenate, soothe skin and fortify hair.
Palmer's extra virgin coconut oil is ethically and sustainably sourced. Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula products are also infused with Tahitian Monoï Oil for a daily indulgent tropical escape.
- Apply all over cleansed skin, concentrating on stretch mark prone areas such as tummy, hips, thighs and bust.
- Gently massage a generous amount of cream into the skin.
For best results apply twice daily.
Before using any skin product, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet and follow the instructions on the package.
Skin sensitivity heightens during pregnancy. We advise testing this and all skin care products on a small area, such as the inner forearm, 48 hours before first use.
Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Do not store above 25ºC. Store in the original package.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- Argan Oil
- Shea Butter
Made with Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol) Water (Aqua), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Soluble Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine, Sodium Ascorbate, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthophylls, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCI, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Caramel, Cellulose, Sodium Acetate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol.
Due to high concentration of natural ingredients, product colour and consistency may vary.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options