- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
Tampax Pearl Compak - Regular (Pack of 8)
- No.1 tampon for comfort, protection and discretion
- Gently adapts to your body’s unique shape
- Discreet, smooth plastic applicator with a rounded tip
- Leakguard Braid for added backup protection to help prevent leaks
- Easy and discreet to open packaging, Anti-Slip Grip
- TAMPAX Pearl Compak tampons have been gynaecologically tested
- Free from fragrances and core free from dyes
TAMPAX Pearl Compak tampons are our best tampons for comfort, protection and discretion.
TAMPAX Pearl Compak tampons come with a compact and discreet smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion. Its contoured Anti-slip grip makes the applicator easy to hold and position. TAMPAX Pearl Compak has MotionFit technology that gently expands to fit your body’s unique shape.
Additionally there is a LeakGuard braid that helps stop leaks before they happen. TAMPAX Pearl Compak has bold and colourful wrappers that are easy to open, purse resistant and open silently for full discretion. TAMPAX Pearl Compak Regular is our best tampon for regular absorbency.
- Free from fragrances and core free from dyes.
- TAMPAX Pearl Compak tampons have been gynaecologically tested.
SmoothTouch compact applicator with an anti-slip grip and rounded tip for easy tampon insertion and the MotionFit designed tampon gently adapts to your body’s unique shape.
- TAMPAX’s N°1 combination of comfort, protection and discretion.
- Leakguard Braid for added backup protection to help prevent leaks.
They have also been independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex.
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
How long can I wear a tampon?
When using tampons, it's important to choose the lowest absorbency necessary for your menstrual flow, and because the amount of flow varies from day to day, it's likely that you will need to use different absorbencies on different days of your period.
Selecting the right absorbency comes with experience, but as a guide, if a tampon absorbs as much as it can and has to be changed before 4 hours, then you may want to try a higher absorbency. On the other hand, if you remove a tampon and after 4-8 hours white fibre is still showing, you should choose a lower absorbency.
Tampax Compak tampons offer protection and discretion for light to medium flow days during periods.
They are free from fragrances and dyes.
Tampax Compak tampons come with a compact and discreet plastic applicator and a rounded tip for comfortable insertion.
OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
We understand that you want to take good care of yourself. From the food you eat to the personal care products you use, safety is a big factor.
Because your safety is at the centre of Tampax, they also work with independent experts to re-confirm the materials in their tampons are up to the highest standards.
Independent laboratory certifications, such as the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, certify that materials that come into contact with your skin and body have been tested for harmful substances.
OEKO-TEX® has screened all components of TAMPAX products (absorbent core, fabric coating the absorbent core, cord, applicator and thread) to detect the presence of undesirable substances. TAMPAX Compak, Cotton Comfort, Pearl and Cardboard have all been tested, verified and certified.
Do not flush down the toilet.
- Store in the original package.
- Keep in a cool dry place.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Always change your tampon every 4-8 hours or more often if needed.
- Always use the lowest tampon absorbency for your flow.
- Always remember to remove your last tampon.
Each pack contains 8x Tampax Pearl Compak Regular tampons.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options