- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Ever Ready Corn Knife - Blade included (Pack of 1)
- Instant relief from corns, calluses or hard skin
- Safe and effective
- Blade included
Ever Ready Corn Knife is an effective and safe treatment for corn.
Instant relief from:
- Hard skin
Replacement blades available.
If you are worried about your feet, if you suffer from diabetes or need advice for other specific reasons, talk to our Rightdose pharmacist, general practitioner or a chiropodist.
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
Before using any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet and follow the instructions on the package.
For external use only.
Do not apply if skin is inflamed or broken.
- Before use, soften the corn or callus in warm water.
- Then hold the Corn and Callous Knife against the painful area and carefully pare down the hard skin with thin shavings.
- The space between the blade and the blade protector is graduated. Light paring is best done with the area close to the handle, for heavy paring use the area close to the blades point.
Instructions for fitting a new blade:
- Hold the Corn Knife with the blade holder curving away from you as illustrated on the package.
- Keeping thumb and fingers away from the blade's edge and with the blade edge's facing right, carefully insert the point of the blade into the tip of the knife.
- Then flex the blade and push the lower end to the left of the retaining hook.
Diabetics and people with poor circulation should consult our Rightdose pharmacist or Chiropodist before using this product.
Only use Ever Ready Corn Knife Replacement Blades.
Each pack contains one Ever Ready Corn Knife with blades.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options