- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
Carnation Corn Pads - Round (Pack of 12)
- Relief from painful corns
- Medical grade feltI
- deal for toes
- Hypoallergenic self adhesive plaster
- For sensitive skin
Carnation Round Felt Corn Pads are ideal for corns on the sides of toes and have a proven approach to pressure relief on painful corns.
- High quality, medical grade chiropody felt to absorb impact.
- They relieve the pressure and corn pain.
- Its hypoallergenic adhesive - suitable for sensitive skin.
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
Before using any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet and follow the instructions on the package.
Possible Side Effects:
- While using this product a mild degree of soreness may be experienced.
- Occasionally local irritation or dermatitis (skin rash) may occur. If this happens remove the plaster and clean and dry the area.
If symptoms persist or you experience any unwanted effects, consult our Rightdose pharmacist or doctor.
You can help to make medicines safer by reporting any side-effects to the Yellow Card Scheme at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
If you are worried about your feet, if you suffer from diabetes or need advice for other specific reasons, talk to our Rightdose pharmacist, general practitioner or a chiropodist.
- For better adhesion clean and dry the feet.
- Remove a corn cap from the backing paper and position the felt ring over the corn.
- Firmly apply in position. When properly applied it should not slip or move.
Use each pad once only, change daily or as necessary.
For external use only.
Do not apply if skin is inflamed or broken.
Available in two shapes, round for corns on the side of toes and oval for corns on the top of toes.
People who have diabetes or circulatory disorders should seek professional advice before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Each pack contains 12 round self adhesive pads,
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options