Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C+ Anti-Fatigue Moisturiser 50ml
- Formulated for men with sensitive skin
- To tone and reduce puffiness of face and eyes
- Recharges skin with energy
- Formulated with Magnesium + phosphorized Vitamin C + Dextran
- Dermatologically tested
- Hypoallergenic - Suitable for sensitive skin
Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C+ Anti-Fatigue Moisturiser formulated for men with sensitive skin.
It is an anti-fatigue moisturiser for face + eyes to tone the skin and reduce puffiness and dark circles.
Formulated with: Magnesium + phosphorized Vitamin C + Dextran.
Helps to recharge skin with energy, reduce puffiness and dark circles, and help fight against external aggressors.
Key Dermatological Ingredients:
- Vitamin C
- Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
- Formulated for face and eyes to tone and reduce puffiness
- Recharges skin with energy
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT VICHY’S VOLCANIC WATER
Naturally-occurring Volcanic Water is the secret ingredient at the heart of Vichy skincare.
Discover the facts about this precious water and the efficacy it brings to each of our formulations.
1. Vichy was born in the famous volcanic region of Auvergne in France and our products continue to be produced there today. We’ve used the same factory since 1969 that sits just three miles away from the source of our natural springs.
2. The spring from which we source our water lies in an area that has been protected from pollution since 1874. Each batch of water goes through a rigorous control process that ensures its naturally fortifying properties remain intact.
3. Vichy’s Volcanic Water travels 4000 metres underground through the volcanic region. During this journey it becomes fortified with 15 rare and diverse minerals including iron, manganese, potassium and silicon.
4.Our Volcanic Water is clinically proven to help strengthen the skin’s natural defence mechanism and speed up cell surface renewal. This helps to keep the skin looking healthy and glowing.
5. Vichy’s Volcanic Water can be applied directly to the face as a spray after cleansing, or throughout the day to refresh the skin.
6. You can also find the water in our serums, moisturisers and eye creams. In fact, Mineral 89 is formulated with our highest ever concentration of Volcanic Water and enriched with hydrating Hyaluronic Acid. Together these ingredients help to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier, plump up its appearance and protect it from pollution.
7. Our all new Mineral 89 Instant Recovery Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask is the perfect way to introduce the water to your routine. It’s saturated in 89% Volcanic Water and Hyaluronic Acid to help fortify, re-plump and revitalise the appearance of the skin.
Before using any skin products, it is important to read the information and follow the instructions on the package.
Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, our Rightdose pharmacists or nurse.
Today, when it comes to formulating our products, our priority isn’t just looking after your skin. As a business, the Vichy factory has also dedicated itself to sustainable business practices, with a focus on protecting the environment.
How does Vichy reduce its impact on the environment?
With over 80 years’ expertise, we know what we’re talking about when it comes to looking after sensitive skin. However, that’s not the only cause we’re passionate about. Here at Vichy, the environment is just as important to us as your skin.
More recycling.As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, Vichy takes the sourcing of its ingredients extremely seriously. We make sure to carefully track every aspect of the buying process - from ingredient to supplier - to make sure we respect the International Convention on Biological Diversity.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY FORMULATIONS
We’ve succeeded in ensuring an average biodegradability rate of 91% for our rise-off formulas.
When to use:
For best results apply Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C + Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer daily after toning your skin with Vichy Mineral 89 serum.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Pat dry.
- Apply Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C + Anti-Fatigue Moisturiser to face and neck
This product is not a medicine. If no improvement in skin condition is seen or if problems persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
For acne-prone or sensitive skin, it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
KEY DERMATOLOGICAL INGREDIENTS:
1. VICHY VOLCANIC WATER
- Strengthens the natural defenses of the skin
- The volcanic water of Vichy was born from the Volcanoes of Auvergne. Rich in 15 essential minerals.
2. VITAMIN C
688463 60 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • ALCOHOL DENAT. • PROPANEDIOL • DIMETHICONE • PHENYL TRIMETHICONE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • TRIETHANOLAMINE • TRIETHYL CITRATE • SILICA [NANO] / SILICA • SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE • ESCIN • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • BORON NITRIDE • ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • LAURETH-7 • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • POLYACRYLAMIDE • ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L. B45492/6).
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options