Vichy Homme 24hr Ultra-refreshing Deodorant 100ml
- For men with sensitive skin
- Soothes your skin from discomfort for up to 24 hours
- Formulated with anti-perspirant ingredients and oligo-zinc
- Fresh and soft on application
- No white marks on skin
- Dermatologically tested - Suitable for sensitive skin
Vichy Homme 24hr Ultra-refreshing Deodorant formulated for men with sensitive skin who want to stay fresh and free from odour for the entire day.
Deodorising and antibacterial active ingredients promote long-lasting dryness and a feeling of lightness, while conditioning agents ensure that the skin is left feeling well cared for.
The Vichy Homme Ultra-Refreshing Deodorant Spray doesn't leave white marks on the skin, and the light scent promotes freshness all day long.
This is a long-lasting deodorant and antiperspirant efficacy.
Key Dermatological Ingredients:
- Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
- For men with sensitive skin who want long-lasting deodorant and anti-perspirant efficacy
- The formula, soothes your skin from discomfort for up to 24 hours
- 24-hour deodorant and antiperspirant efficacy
- Fresh and soft on application
- No white marks on skin
- Formulated with antiperspirant ingredients and oligo-zinc
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT VICHY’S VOLCANIC WATER
Naturally-occurring Volcanic Water is the secret ingredient at the heart of Vichy skincare.
Discover the facts about this precious water and the efficacy it brings to each of our formulations.
1. Vichy was born in the famous volcanic region of Auvergne in France and our products continue to be produced there today. We’ve used the same factory since 1969 that sits just three miles away from the source of our natural springs.
2. The spring from which we source our water lies in an area that has been protected from pollution since 1874. Each batch of water goes through a rigorous control process that ensures its naturally fortifying properties remain intact.
3. Vichy’s Volcanic Water travels 4000 metres underground through the volcanic region. During this journey it becomes fortified with 15 rare and diverse minerals including iron, manganese, potassium and silicon.
4.Our Volcanic Water is clinically proven to help strengthen the skin’s natural defence mechanism and speed up cell surface renewal. This helps to keep the skin looking healthy and glowing.
5. Vichy’s Volcanic Water can be applied directly to the face as a spray after cleansing, or throughout the day to refresh the skin.
6. You can also find the water in our serums, moisturisers and eye creams. In fact, Mineral 89 is formulated with our highest ever concentration of Volcanic Water and enriched with hydrating Hyaluronic Acid. Together these ingredients help to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier, plump up its appearance and protect it from pollution.
7. Our all new Mineral 89 Instant Recovery Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask is the perfect way to introduce the water to your routine. It’s saturated in 89% Volcanic Water and Hyaluronic Acid to help fortify, re-plump and revitalise the appearance of the skin.
Before using any skin products, it is important to read the information and follow the instructions on the package.
Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, our Rightdose pharmacists or nurse.
Today, when it comes to formulating our products, our priority isn’t just looking after your skin. As a business, the Vichy factory has also dedicated itself to sustainable business practices, with a focus on protecting the environment.
How does Vichy reduce its impact on the environment?
With over 80 years’ expertise, we know what we’re talking about when it comes to looking after sensitive skin. However, that’s not the only cause we’re passionate about. Here at Vichy, the environment is just as important to us as your skin.
More recycling.As part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, Vichy takes the sourcing of its ingredients extremely seriously. We make sure to carefully track every aspect of the buying process - from ingredient to supplier - to make sure we respect the International Convention on Biological Diversity.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY FORMULATIONS
We’ve succeeded in ensuring an average biodegradability rate of 91% for our rise-off formulas.
When to use:
Use the deodorant daily after showering.
Apply the spray aerosol formula to clean, dry and non-irritated skin.
- Apply directly to the underarms.
This product is not a medicine. If no improvement in skin condition is seen or if problems persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
For acne-prone or sensitive skin, it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
KEY DERMATOLOGICAL INGREDIENTS:
1. VICHY VOLCANIC WATER:
- Strengthens the natural defenses of the skin
- The volcanic water of Vichy was born from the Volcanoes of Auvergne. Rich in 15 essential minerals.
AQUA / WATER, ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE, DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM SESQUICHLOROHYDRATE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, STEARETH-100/PEG - 136/HDI COPOLYMER, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PERLITE, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE.
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options