Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-moisturizing Lip Stick 4g
- Soothes and protects instant chapped and very dry lips
- Moisturizes and hydrates
- Leaves lips supple and soft
- Raspberry flavour
- For all the family - children older than 3 years
Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-moisturizing Lip Stick is an ultra-rich, restructuring lip balm for protecting dry, very dry and sensitive lips.
- Soothes and protects instant chapped and very dry lips.
- For all the family (children older than 3 years).
As with all the products designed by NAOS, BIODERMA’s dermatological products are formulated and produced in France.
Tested under dermatological control.
Immediate results: Nourished and soothed lips.
Lasting results: Moisturizes and hydrates.
Moisturizes - Soothes - Protects - Leaves lips supple and soft - Raspberry flavour
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
Each day, the skin, lips must adapt to its environment, which affects its balance and health. Pollution, weather conditions, UV rays, illness, medicated treatments, ageing. All these factors weaken and unbalance the skin or lips, exceeding its natural self-defences. It becomes more sensitive, more reactive. Marks, redness and irritation can appear. Each person’s skin reacts in its own way, depending on its DNA.
Bioderma is founded on ecobiology to understand all the types of skin sensitivity and its continuous interactions, and to provide a response that is tailored to each skin dysfunction.
- Working alongside healthcare professionals for over 40 years.
- Efficacy and safety tested under medical control.
To give skin or lips the means to become lastingly stronger and to better adapt to its environment. Reinforce the skin's natural mechanisms:
- Respect the skin’s natural biology.
- Reactivate the skin’s natural mechanisms.
- Help the skin adapt to its environment.
- Reserve the skin’s tolerance.
Bioderma's requirements for dermatological safety:
- Systematic, large-scale clinical studies.
- Care products are developed using a positive approach without compromising on dermatological safety.
- With the utmost respect for the skin’s natural balance.
- Rigorous cosmetovigilance.
- Continuous regulatory monitoring.
Like all skin products, Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-moisturizing Lip Stick can cause side effects, however, this may be less likely.
A side effect is most likely to be caused by an allergic reaction.
If you notice a side effect, stop using and speak to a doctor or our Rightdose pharmacist as soon as possible. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
You can help to make medicines safer by reporting any side-effects to the Yellow Card Scheme at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
Before using any skin product, it is important to read the product information and follow the instructions on the package.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation occurs stop use immediately.
- If dryness persists, consult a healthcare professional.
External use only.
Suitable for all the family (children older than 3 years). Raspberry flavour.
Everyone’s skin is unique and reacts differently. However, all dry and chronically dry skin has something in common: lipid deficiency and a lack of moisture. Proper moisturising is therefore critical to restore and soothe the skin. Dry skin is characterised by temporary discomfort, slight tightness, or mild scaling.
In addition, some "external factors" such as hard water, the use of unsuitable cleansing products, cold weather, temperature fluctuations and pollution can aggravate the condition of the skin or lips and cause severe condition.
Bioderma Atoderm range products stimulate the skin’s natural defences.
Apply Bioderma Atoderm Ultra-moisturising Lip Stick everyday day - as often as needed.
- Directly apply soothing lip balm on your lips as often as needed.
- Reapply as often as needed.
Immediate results, leaves the lip satin and ultra-comfortable.
Suitable for all the family (children older than 3 years).
This product is not a medicine. If no improvement in skin condition is seen or if problems persist, consult a healthcare professional.
Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If irritation occurs stop use immediately and consult a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, SYNTHETIC WAX, CERA, MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, PARAFFIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII, (SHEA) BUTTER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, BHT, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 577]
The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options