Kalms Night Valerian Root Extract 96mg Tablets (Pack of 50)
- 4 tablets one hour before bedtime
- Relieve restlessness and sleep disturbances
- Promote natural sleep
- Feeling refreshed and energetic the following morning
Kalms Night is a traditional herbal medicinal product containing Valerian root extract, used for the temporary
relief of sleep disturbances, based on traditional use only.
Valerian, traditionally used for its sedative action to relieve sleeplessness without causing drowsiness the next day.
Kalms night can be taken for two to four weeks and they can help to leave you feeling refreshed and energetic the following morning.
For adults and the elderly. Not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years old.
Like all medicines, Kalms Night can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following mild side effects:
- abdominal cramps.
If any of the side effects become serious, or if you notice any side effect not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
You can help to make medicines safer by reporting any side-effects to the Yellow Card Scheme at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
Read all of this leaflet carefully because it contains important information for you.
- If you are not sure about the instructions, you may need to read the leaflet again.
- Ask your pharmacist by contacting us if you need more information or advice.
- You must contact a doctor if your symptoms worse or do not improve after 4 weeks.
- If any of the side effects become serious, or if you notice any side effect not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Swallow 4 tablets 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime. If necessary, on subsequent evenings, swallow 4 additional tablets earlier during the evening.
Not recommended for anyone under 18 years old.
As the effects of this product may not occur immediately, the tablets should be taken continuously for 2-4 weeks.
If you take more Kalms Night than you should seek medical advice in the event of an overdose.
If you forget to take Kalms Night do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
Do not take Kalms Night if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients (see Section 6
for a complete list of ingredients).
- Taking other medicines Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including:
• medicines which make you drowsy
• medicines obtained without a prescription.
- Taking Kalms Night with food and drink. Alcohol may increase the sedative effect of Kalms Night. Therefore, excessive alcohol consumption should be avoided whilst you are taking Kalms Night.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding. Kalms Night is not recommended for use during pregnancy or when breast-feeding. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
- Driving and using machines. Kalms Night is designed to make you feel sleepy. This could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery.
• do not drive because Kalms Night could stop you
• do not operate any tools or machinery
This is a medicine. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Kalms Night is not recommended for use during pregnancy or when breast-feeding. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Kalms Night is designed to make you feel sleepy. This could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery. If affected, do not drive because Kalms Night could stop you driving safely and do not operate any tools or machinery.
Do not store above 25ºC.
Store in the original package
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not take Kalms Night after the expiry date which is stated on the packaging.
Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
The active substance per tablet is:
Dry extract from Valerian root 96 mg (Valeriana officinalis L.) (equivalent to 384 - 480mg of Valerian root) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60%v/vExcipients: Maltodextrin, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica.
The other ingredients are:
Core: Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicified Microcrystalline Cellulose, Talc and Silicon Dioxide.
Coating: Hypromellose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Macrogol, Saccharine Sodium.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options