- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Calpol Blocked Nose Spray 3+ Years - 15ml
- Relief from nasal congestion and blocked nose
- Cold and flu
- Allergy including hayfever
- Suitable for children 3+ years
Calpol Blocked Nose Spray helps reduce nasal congestion by thinning the mucus and rinsing away.
When suffering from cold and flu nasal lining becomes irritated, which leads to production of more mucus than normal. This resulting a runny and blocked nose.
It is a simple, non-medicated treatment to help breathe more freely.
- Calpol Blocked Nose Spray can aid with sleeping for children suffering from cold and flu as it acts to gently wash away the mucus that causes the blocked nose allowing the child to breathe more easily.
Calpol Blocked Nose Spray is an isotonic preservative-free nasal saline spray, that helps to unblock the nose and can be used to provide relief from congestion.
• Relief from congestion caused by colds and flu, sinusitis and allergies including hayfever.
• Gentle easy to use spray.
• Suitable for adults and children over 3 years.
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
Before using any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet and follow the instructions on the package.
Like all medicines, Calpol Blocked Nose Spray can cause side effects, however, this may be less likely.
- Do not use it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use Calpol Blocked Nose Spray if you have known hypersensivity to sodium chloride.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, our Rightdose pharmacists or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
You can help to make medicines safer by reporting any side-effects to the Yellow Card Scheme at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For nasal use only.
Suitable for use for up to 30 days.
One bottle should be used only by the same person as the use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
If the symptoms become aggravated, or there is no improvement after 14 days, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
One to two sprays in each nostril as required.
- Put the nozzle into one nostril, holding the bottle vertically.
- Press the other nostril closed.
- Press the spray head once and spray deeply, breathing in at the same time.
- Then repeat in the other nostril.
For further advice, always read the label.
Suitable for adults and children over 3 years.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Discard 12 weeks after opening. Note the date of first opening on the container.
- For nasal use only.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use if the solution becomes cloudy or contains particles.
Saline solution with 0.9% of sodium chloride.
Sodium hydrogen carbonate anhydrous, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride hexahydrate and purified water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options