- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Calpol Saline Nasal Spray 15ml
- A non-medicated treatment
- Suitable from birth
Calpol Saline Nasal Spray helps unblock the nose and can be used to provide relief from congestion.
- Relief from congestion caused by colds and flu, sinusitis, allergies including hayfever
- Helps reduce nasal congestion by thinning the mucus and rinsing it away
- Can aid natural sleep by easing nasal congestion
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Infants and babies up to 2 years: one spray into each nostril as required.
Children over 2 years and adults: one or two sprays into each nostril as required.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
Active ingredient: 0.9% Sodium chloride
Other ingredient: Sodium hydrogen carbonate anhydrous, Potassium chloride, Calcium chloride, Magnesium chloride hexahydrate, and Purified water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options