- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
Calpol SixPlus Fastmelts Strawberry (Pack of 12)
- For children over 6 years and over
- Brings down high temperatures and relieves pain
- Contains 250g Paracetamol
- Colour and sugar free
- Melt into a pleasant tasting strawberry paste
- Easily swallowed
This medicine is suitable for most children over 6 years and adults.
Calpol SixPlus Fastmelts are strawberry flavoured tablets used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain and/or bring down fever (high temperature) in children aged six and over.
The paracetamol in Calpol SixPlus Fastmelts can be used in many conditions including:
- Sore throat
- Cold and flu
- Post-immunisation fever
- Other aches and pain
Each tablet contains 250 mg of the active ingredient Paracetamol.
For more advice, please visit us on Instagram @rightdose_uk.
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of these:
- Allergic reactions including swelling of the face, tongue or throat, difficulty swallowing, unexplained wheezing,
shortness of breath which may be accompanied by skin rash or hives.
- Becoming unusually tired, unexpected bruising or bleeding and getting more infections (such as colds) than usual. These are very rare effects in people taking paracetamol.
- Very rare cases of serious skin reactions have been reported. Symptoms may include skin reddening, blisters, rash. If skin reactions occur or existing skin symptoms worsen, stop use and seek medical help right away.
If your child shows any of these signs, stop giving paracetamol and talk to a doctor right away.
Long term use: People who use medicines containing paracetamol every day for a long time (several months or more) could get certain side-effects, including liver and kidney damage. People taking paracetamol in the usual way for shorter periods have not had these problems, but liver function tests may be affected.
Reporting of side-effects: If you get any side-effects, talk to your doctor or our pharmacist. This includes any possible side-effects not listed in this leaflet.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- This medicinal product does not require any special storage conditions.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
- Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
Do not use after the end of the month shown as an expiry date on the packaging.
How to use this medicine:
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet.
Not recommended for children under 6 years old.
For oral use only. For the right dose please check the table on the package.
- To remove tablet use a fingernail to break the foil along the dotted line before pressing the tablet out.
- Tablets can be sucked gently until they melt on the tongue. There is no need to take water as they melt into a pleasant tasting paste which is easily swallowed.
- Alternatively, the tablets can be dissolved in a teaspoon of water or milk if preferred.
Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist.
If your child does not get better, talk to your doctor.
Do not give anything else containing paracetamol while giving this medicine.
Read the instructions carefully before use or before giving the medicine to your child.
This medicine is suitable for most people but a few people should not use it. If you are in any doubt, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not give your child this medicine:
- If s/he has ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients.
- If s/he is taking anything else with paracetamol in it.
- If s/he has phenylketonuria (a hereditary disease discovered at birth.)
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- If your child has serious kidney or liver problems.
- If your child is taking any other medicines including:
metoclopramide or domperidone (used to treat nausea and vomiting)
cholestyramine (used to treat high cholesterol)
anticoagulants (drugs that thin the blood, such as warfarin)
anticonvulsants (drugs to treat epilepsy)
If you are not sure about the medicine your child is taking, show the bottle or pack to your pharmacist.
If adults take this medicine:
The following additional warnings are included in case an adult takes this product.
- You can use this medicine while you are taking oral contraceptives (‘the pill’), but it may not work so well on your pain or fever.
- If you drink large amounts of alcohol, talk to your doctor before you take this medicine. You may be more open to the side effects of paracetamol. If this applies to you, talk to a doctor before use.
- If necessary, the medicine can be used during pregnancy. You should use the lowest possible dose that reduces your pain and/or your fever and use it for the shortest time possible. Contact your doctor or pharmacist if the pain and/or fever are not reduced or if you need to take the medicine more often.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine if you are breastfeeding
The active ingredient is:
Paracetamol 250 mg per tablet
Other ingredients are: Mannitol (E421), crospovidone, aspartame (E951), magnesium stearate, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyacrylate dispersion 30% and colloidal anhydrous silica. The flavouring is strawberry.
Colour and sugar-free
Also contains: Aspartame (E951)
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options