- FREE Delivery on Orders Over £25
- Order by 2pm for Next Day Delivery
- UK Registered Pharmacy: 9011378
Anusol Cream 23g
- Provides effective, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort
- For the treatment of haemorrhoids (piles)
- Reduces itching and swelling
Piles treatment creams can help shrink less severe cases of piles, reducing itching and swelling. These products have antiseptic properties, so they also discourage the growth of bacteria cells.
Anusol™ Cream is for topical use only, which means it is applied directly to the affected area. To use, simply rub the cream directly onto the outside of your anus. Anusol™ Cream also has lubricating properties for use alongside suppositories.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If you experience the following, stop using the medicine and talk to your doctor:
- Hypersensitivity reactions such as rash
- Burning, redness, irritation, itching, or pain may occur when applying the cream
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Anusol Cream is for topical use only, which means it is applied directly to the affected area.
Not recommended for children
If symptoms persist consult your doctor
You may use Anusol Cream if you are pregnant or breastfeeding but as with all medicines at this time, you should discuss it with your doctor first
Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Propyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- Titanium dioxide
- Liquid paraffin
- Glycerol monostearate
- Propylene glycol
- Sorbitan stearate
- Methyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- Purified water
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options