Paracetamol 500mg Caplets / Tablets (Pack of 32)
- Effective and fast-acting pain killer
- 32 Pack
- For Short term use only
- It can be used to relieve headache, including migraine and tension headache, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, period pain, rheumatic aches and pains, fever and the symptoms of colds and flu.
This medicine contains Paracetamol which belongs to a group of medicines called analgesics and antipyretics, which act to relieve mild to moderate pain and reduce fever.
It can be used to relieve headache, including migraine and tension headache, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, period pain, rheumatic aches and pains, fever and the symptoms of colds and flu.
Like all medicines, paracetamol can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Very rare cases of serious skin reactions have been reported accumulation of fluid in the larynx including an itchy rash, throat swelling (severe allergic reaction), swelling on the face, mouth, hands (angioedema)
You should stop taking this medicine and see your doctor immediately if you experience symptoms like:
- Serious skin disease causing rash, skin peeling and sores
- Severe blistering and peeling of the skin
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that caplet.
Adults, the elderly and children 16 years and over: Take one to two caplets every 4 to 6 hours, if you need to. Don’t take more than 8 caplets in any 24 hours.
Children of 10 to 15 years: Take one caplet every 4 to 6 hours, if you need to. Don’t take more than 4 caplets in any 24 hours.
Do not take more often than every 4 hours.
Swallow each caplet with water.
The break-line is only there to help you break the tablet if you have difficulty swallowing it whole.
Warnings for Paracetamol 500mg
Do not give to children under 6 years. Four hours must elapse between each dose and not more than 4 doses must be taken in 24 hours. Do not exceed the stated dose: 8 tablets/caplets for adults (age 12 ); 4 tablets/caplets for children (age 7 - 12) in 24 hours. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. Medicines should not be taken during pregnancy without consulting your doctor. Do not take with any other paracetamol containing medicines. You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Do not take:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients
Tell your doctor before you take this medicine if you:
- Are suffering from liver problems including liver problems due to excessive alcohol consumption
- Suffer from Gilbert’s syndrome (mild jaundice)
- Are suffering from kidney problems
- Are suffering from dehydration and chronic malnutrition
- Suffer from asthma and are sensitive to aspirin
- Are taking any other paracetamol containing medicines
- Have a fever that does not improve after taking this medicine
- Have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (enzyme deficiency)
- Have hemolytic anemia (abnormal breakdown of red blood cells)
Ingredients in Paracetamol 500mg
Each tablet contains 500mg paracetamol. buy paracetamol tablets pack of 32 from Rightdose
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options