Sudafed Blocked Nose Spray 15ml
- Relieves Blocked Nose And Sinuses
- Active Ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride
This best-selling nasal spray targets the source of congestion. It gets to work in minutes, and its effects can last for up to 10 hours, helping clear your blocked nose and relieve any discomfort caused by cold and flu or allergies. Just one spray up each nostril helps to clear blocked airways and reduce stuffiness, to help you breathe freely through your nose once again.
Like all medicines, Sudafed Blocked Nose Spray can
have side-effects, although not everybody gets them.
- Occasionally people may experience local
irritation such as burning, soreness, dryness,
stinging, itching or sneezing.
- Nausea and headache may rarely occur.
- If this medicine is used continuously for long
periods, congestion symptoms may return.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Dosage: One spray into each nostril two or three times a day
Age: Adults and Children over 12 years
Sudafed Decongestant Nasal Spray is suitable for most people, but a few people should not use it. Ask yourself the following questions to check whether Sudafed Decongestant Nasal Spray is suitable for you:
- Have you ever had a reaction to Sudafed Decongestant Nasal Spray or to any of
- its ingredients?
- Do you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes or an over-active
- Are you pregnant or breast-feeding?
- Have you recently had neurosurgery?
- Have you taken anti-depressants particularly those known as Monamine Oxidase
- Inhibitors (MAPI’s) in the last two weeks?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, do not use Sudafed Decongestant Nasal Spray before talking to your doctor or pharmacist.
Always read the product information leaflet before using this product.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Please keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1% w/v.
Benzalkonium chloride disodium edatate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium monohydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride, sorbitol solution, purified water.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options