- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Piriteze Allergy Tablets (Pack of 14)
- Relief from the symptoms of: hayfever; skin allergies; pet allergies; mould spore allergies; house dust mite allergies
- Contains Cetirizine Hydrochloride
Buy Piriteze Allergy Tablets Online
Piriteze Allergy Tablets are used to treat the allergic symptoms of hayfever (itchy or watery eyes, sneezing and a runny nose) and other allergies e.g. pet, house dust mite and mould spore allergies. They can also be used to relieve the rashes and itching of chronic urticaria (hives).
The active ingredient is cetirizine hydrochloride, an antihistamine which can help to relieve the symptoms of some allergies and itchy skin rashes.
Like all medicines, Piriteze Allergy Tablets can
have side effects, but not everybody gets them.
Stop taking the medicine and seek immediate
medical help if you experience:
• Sudden signs of an allergic reaction such as
developing a rash, swelling of the mouth or
face or difficulty breathing
• Bruising or bleeding more easily than normal
• Convulsions or fits
• Loss of consciousness.
Stop taking the medicine and tell your doctor
if you experience:
Confusion, hallucinations, rapid heart beat,
abnormal liver function tests.
The following side effects may occur:
Headache or dizziness, drowsiness or
tiredness, restlessness, dry mouth, sore throat,
abdominal pain, diarrhoea, nausea [feeling
sick], runny nose.
Agitation, weakness, malaise, pins and
needles, itching, rash or hives.
Aggression, depression, weight gain, swelling,
insomnia, movement disorders including
tremor, muscle spasm and tics.
Taste disorder, blurred vision, eye movement
disorder, difficult or painful or involuntary
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
Swallow one tablet once a day.
Children aged 6 to 12 years:
Swallow half a tablet twice a day.
Children under 6 years:
Do not take Piriteze Allergy Tablets:
• If you have ever had an allergic reaction
to antihistamines or to any of the other
ingredients (listed in Section 6)
• If you have severe kidney problems.
Take special care with Piriteze Allergy Tablets
• If you have an intolerance to some sugars.
• Be careful when drinking alcohol while
using Piriteze Allergy Tablets. They can
increase the effects of drinking.
• Do not drive or operate machinery if
the tablets make you feel drowsy. At the
recommended dose, Piriteze Allergy Tablets
do not cause drowsiness in the majority of
• Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before
taking these tablets if you have kidney
problems as you may need to take a lower
• If you are epileptic or at risk of convulsions
• If you are having an allergy skin test you
need to wait 3 days after taking Piriteze
• If you have an enlarged prostate. It may
increase the risk of having difficulty passing
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to
your doctor before taking these tablets.
Active ingredient Each tablet contains
Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg.
Other ingredients Microcrystalline cellulose,
lactose monohydrate, colloidal anhydrous
silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose
(E 464), macrogol 4000, titanium dioxide
(E 171) and polydextrose.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options