Contac Dual Relief Tablets (Pack of 18)
- Non Drowsy
- Clears nasal and sinus congestion
- Relieves headache and pain
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Contac Non Drowsy Dual Relief Tablets provide relief from the symptoms of colds and flu including nasal
congestion, sinus pain, pressure and congestion, headaches, fever, sore throat, aches and pains.
The tablets contain paracetamol which is a pain killer and pseudoephedrine which is a decongestant.
Like all medicines, Contac Non Drowsy Dual Relief can have side effects, but not everybody gets them.
The following side effects may occur:
• Nervousness, difficulty sleeping
• Nausea and vomiting
• Dry mouth
• Agitation, restlessness
• Tachycardia, palpitations
• Hallucinations have been reported rarely.
Stop using this product and consult your doctor immediately if you experience:
• Sudden severe headache
• Difficulty passing urine. This is more likely to occur if you have an enlarged prostate gland
• Allergic reactions such as skin rash, itching sometimes with breathing problems or swelling of the
lips, tongue, throat or face
• Skin rash or peeling or mouth ulcers
• Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced them before when taking
other painkillers (such as ibuprofen and aspirin) • Unexplained bruising and bleeding
• Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
For oral use.
Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 16 years and over:
2 tablets to be taken every four to six hours as required for symptom relief.
Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours
Do not take Contac Non Drowsy:
• If you have ever had an allergic reaction to pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, paracetamol or to
any of the other ingredients
• If you have high blood pressure or heart disease.
• If you have kidney problems.
• If you have an overactive thyroid gland, enlarged prostate, diabetes, glaucoma or phaeochromocytoma
(tumour of the adrenal gland).
• If you are taking appetite suppressants or stimulant drugs called amphetamines (sometimes used
to treat ADHD).
• If you have taken monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) e.g. moclobemide, prescribed for
depression in the last two weeks.
• If you are taking medicines to control your blood pressure (e.g. beta blockers like atenolol).
Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing produc
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg.
Other ingredients: Cellulose microcrystalline (E 460), colloidal anhydrous silica (E 551), stearic acid (E 570),
magnesium stearate (E 572), starch pregelatinised, povidone, crospovidone, croscarmellose sodium (E 468),
hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (E 464), macrogol, carnauba wax (E 903), indigo carmine (E 132)
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options