Compeed Underfoot Blister Plasters (Pack of 6)
- Thicker cushioning zone to protect against rubbing
- Specifically designed to fit the ball of foot
- Ultra adhesive and tapered edges so COMPEED® flexes with movement and stays in place for several days
COMPEED® Sports Underfoot Blister Plaster has been specially designed to fit the ball of the foot to protect against rubbing, due to its thicker cushioning zone that provides optimal comfort and protection during any sports activity
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
For external use only
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options