Compeed Heel Blister Plasters (Pack of 5)
- DISCREET CUSHIONING
- INSTANT PAIN RELIEF
- FAST HEALING
COMPEED® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Thick cushioning redistributes pressure from the blister to deliver instant pain relief. COMPEED® has a tapered edge so it contours smoothly with the skin’s surface. This reduces friction and ensures the healing process is not disrupted by painful rubbing.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
For external use only
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options