- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Robitussin Chesty Cough 250ml
- Loosens Mucus in the chestNon-drowsyProvides a soothing effect
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Robitussin Chesty Cough Online
Robitussin Chesty Cough Medicine contains the active ingredient guaifenesin. This belongs to a group of medicines called cough expectorants that work by changing an unproductive cough to a cough that is more productive and less frequent.
This medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Side effects with
guaifenesin are rare. However, some susceptible individuals may experience unwanted side effects.
If you experience any of the following side effects mentioned below or any other side effects, STOP taking this medicine immediately and contact your doctor:
– Allergic reactions. Symptoms could include itchy skin or rashes, difficulty breathing, faster heart
rate, swelling of the face or throat.
Other possible side effects:
– Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting).
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take 10 ml up to four times daily, as required.
Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Use the dosing cup provided with the pack.
Do not take this medicine if:
You are allergic (hypersensitive) to guaifenesin or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if:
- You have had a cough for a long time or if you have asthma or are suffering from an asthma attack.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Please talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Important information about some of the ingredients in this medicine:
- If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine as it contains sorbitol and maltitol.
- This medicinal product contains 2.7 % v/v alcohol (ethanol) (214 mg per 10 ml dose). This is equivalent to approximately 2 ml wine per dose which can be harmful for those suffering from alcoholism and should be taken into account if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have liver disease or epilepsy. This will have no or negligible influence on your ability to drive.
Each 5 ml contains 100 mg of the active substance guaifenesin.
Robitussin Chesty Cough also contains: Glycerol, Carmellose Sodium, Sodium Benzoate (E211), Sodium Cyclamate, Ethanol, Levomenthol, Maltitol (E965), Sorbitol Solution (70%), Natural Cherry Flavour, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Caramel (E150), Acesulfame Potassium, Purified Water.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options