- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Benylin Chesty Coughs Non Drowsy 150ml
- Deep Penetrating Relief
- Soothing Effect
Buy Benylin Chesty Coughs Non Drowsy Online
Benylin Chesty Coughs Non-Drowsy is a medicine which is
used to help relieve chesty coughs. It contains Guaifenesin (an
expectorant) to help loosen mucus (phlegm) from the lungs
and make it easier to cough up, and Levomenthol to help you
breathe more easily by easing congestion.
The medicine is for use in adults and children aged
12 years and over.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side-effects,
although not everybody gets them.
If you experience any of the following stop using the medicine
and seek medical help immediately:
• Allergic reactions including skin rashes (which may be severe
and include blistering and peeling of the skin) and itching.
Other effects that may occur include:
• Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or diarrhoea..
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Adults and Children aged 12 years and above: Take two 5ml spoonfuls 4 times a day.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- If problems persist, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not take medecine...
• If you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the
• For a child under 12 years of age.
If any of these apply to you, get advice from a doctor or
pharmacist without using Benylin Chesty Coughs
• If you suffer from liver or kidney problems.
• If you have been told by your doctor that you have an
intolerance to some sugars.
• If you have had a cough for a few weeks that may be
caused by asthma, or a cough which brings up a lot of
• If you are taking alcohol.
If you are not sure about any of the medicines you are
taking, show the bottle or pack to your pharmacist.
If any of these bullet points apply to you now or in the
past, talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
The active ingredients in 5 ml of Benylin Chesty
Coughs Non-Drowsy are: 100 mg Guaifenesin and 1.1 mg Levomenthol.
Other ingredients are: Sucrose, liquid glucose, ethanol, glycerol, sodium citrate, saccharin sodium, citric acid
monohydrate, sodium benzoate (E211), Ponceau 4R (E124),
caramel (E150), carbomer, raspberry essence, natural
sweetness enhancer and water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options