Anadin Extra Caplets (Pack of 16)
- Triple action formula
- Contains Paracetamol, Caffeine and Aspirin
- Caplet Shaped
Buy Anadin Extra Caplets Online
Each tablet contains: 300 mg of Aspirin, 200 mg of Paracetamol and 45 mg of Caffeine.
Aspirin and paracetamol work by relieving pain and reducing high temperature and fever. Aspirin
belongs to a group of medicines called Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) and has
anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, your medicine contains caffeine, which increases the
pain-relieving effect of the product.
Your medicine is for effective relief from: mild to moderate pain including headache, migraine, sharp
nerve pain (neuralgia), toothache, sore throat, period pains, symptomatic relief of sprains, strains,
rheumatic pain, nerve pain of the lower back or legs (sciatica), lower back pain (lumbago), chronic
muscle pain, sometimes with tiredness and skin sensitivity (fibrositis), muscular aches and pains, joint
swelling and stiffness, influenza, feverishness and feverish colds.
Like all medicines, your medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. You can
reduce the chances of experiencing side effects by using minimum dose required. Side effects may be
more serious in elderly patients.
If you experience any of these effects then STOP taking this medicine immediately and contact your
doctor or pharmacist:
• Stomach ulceration or perforation: Symptoms could include severe abdominal pain, vomiting blood
(or liquid with what looks like coffee grounds), blood in the faeces (stools/motions) or passing black
• Severe allergic reactions: Symptoms could include difficulty breathing, skin rash or swollen facial
• Breathing problems: Wheezing and breathing difficulties may be triggered in patients suffering
from or with a previous history of asthma
• Very rare cases of serious skin reactions have been reported. Symptoms could include skin
reddening, blisters or rash
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
For oral administration and short term use only
Dosage: Adults, the elderly and young persons aged over 16:
The minimum effective dose should be used for the shortest time necessary to relieve symptoms. Take 2
tablets up to 4 times a day, as required. The tablets should be taken with water. Take only as much as
you need to relieve your symptoms and leave at least 4 hours between each dose.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in any 24 hour period.
Do not give to children aged under 16 years, unless on the advice of a doctor.
Do not take if you:
• are allergic to aspirin, paracetamol, caffeine, or any of the other ingredients listed in this leaflet
• have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
• suffer from haemophilia (your blood does not clot well) or from gout
• are in late stages of pregnancy
• are breast-feeding.
Take special care and talk to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking this medicine if you:
• suffer from asthma, allergic disease, dehydration, liver or kidney disease (including alcoholic liver
disease) or G-6-PD deficiency (an hereditary condition leading to low red blood cell counts).
• are pregnant
The active substances are Aspirin, Paracetamol and Caffeine.
Each tablet also contains: maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose (E460), hydrogenated vegetable oil,
hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (E464), polyethylene glycol,
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options