Germolene Antiseptic Cream 55g
- Treats minor cuts and grazes
- Antiseptic action of Phenol and Chlorhexidine Digluconate to help prevent infections.
- Also uses a soothing local anaesthetic effect of Phenol to numb the pain.
Buy Germolene Antiseptic Cream Online
Germolene Antiseptic Cream combines an antiseptic action of Phenol and Chlorhexidine Digluconate to help prevent infections, plus a soothing local anaesthetic effect of Phenol to numb the pain.
Germolene Antiseptic Cream’s dual action is an effective treatment for minor cuts and grazes, minor burns, scalds and blisters, stings and insect bites, spots and chapped or rough skin.
Like all medicines, Germolene Antiseptic Cream can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Rarely, you may experience local irritation, rash, or other skin reactions at the site of application after applying the cream.
Frequent application of the cream to the same area for long periods of time or over large areas of skin may lead to skin irritation.
If you are concerned about this, or if the cream affects you in any other way, stop using Germolene Antiseptic Cream and tell your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Wash your hands before and after using the cream.
- Before using the product for the first time, check that the tube seal is not broken.
- Break the tube seal by peeling from the tag.
- Thoroughly clean the affected area of skin with warm water (do not use soap).
- Minor cuts, grazes etc - apply the cream directly or on a dressing.
- Minor burns, scalds and blisters - apply the cream generously and massage in gently.
- Replace the cap firmly after use.
If your condition does not improve, tell your doctor.
DO NOT use Germolene Antiseptic Cream if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to phenol or chlorhexidine digluconate or any of the other ingredients of Germolene Antiseptic Cream
You may use the cream if you are pregnant or breast-feeding but as with all medicines at this time, you should discuss it with your doctor first.
This cream contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis).
This cream is for external use only.
Avoid contact with your eyes and mouth.
Phenol 1.2% w/w and chlorhexidine digluconate 0.25% w/w, cetostearyl alcohol, light liquid paraffin, polyoxyethylene stearyl ethers, colours (ponceau 4R (E124), sunset yellow (E110)), dimeticone, methyl salicylate and water.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options