- FREE delivery on orders over £25
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery options
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Nicorette Quickmist 1mg 1 x 150 spray
- 150% more powerful against withdrawal symptoms
- Effective relief within 60 seconds
- Perfect size to carry with you
What does NICORETTE®
When you stop smoking your body
misses the nicotine that you have been
absorbing. You may experience
unpleasant feelings and a strong desire
to smoke (craving). This indicates that
you were dependent on nicotine.
When you use NICORETTE® QuickMist,
nicotine passes rapidly into your body
through the lining of your mouth. This
relieves the unpleasant withdrawal
symptoms. It will also help to stop your
craving to smoke, but will not give you
the ’’buzz’’ you get from smoking a
Tingling lips - some users have reported a mild burning sensation on their lips if they come into contact with the spray. This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. To avoid, simply take care not to get any spray on your lips.
Hiccups - Some users also report getting mild hiccups when using the spray. Don't worry, this is a common side effect for oral forms of NRT.
Strong taste - Some users have reported that Nicorette Quickmist has a distinctive, strong taste. This is quite normal for NRT products due to the strong taste of nicotine, the active ingredient.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
- Upon first use, point the nozzle away and press the top of the dispenser several times until a fine spray appears. If the spray is not used for 2 or more days this may need to be repeated.
- Point the spray nozzle towards the open mouth, holding it as close as possible.
- Press the top of the dispenser to release one spray into the mouth, avoiding the lips.
- To avoid getting spray down the throat, don't inhale while spraying.
- For best results, don't swallow for a few seconds after spraying.
Use Nicorette Quickmist when you would normally smoke.
Users should use 1-2 sprays when they would normally smoke or have cravings to smoke.
- Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use the second spray
- If 2 sprays are required, future doses may be delivered as 2 sprays
- For most smokers this means about 1 or 2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- The maximum does is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
Warning: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product. If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. May initially cause mouth and throat irritation. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below. Contains ethanol.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
1mg of nicotine, propylene glycol, anhydrous ethanol, trometamol, poloxamer 407, glycerol, sodium hydrogen carbonate, levomenthol, mint flavour, cooling flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, hydrochloric acid, purified water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options