Eczmol Cream 250ml
- Combats germs on the skin
- Treats Dry & itchy skin
- 250ml Variation
Buy Eczmol Cream online
Eczmol is a moisturising and antimicrobial emollient cream, which can also be used as an alternative to soap. It forms a protective barrier on the skin and helps to retain moisture in deeper layers of the skin. This helps to prevent and treat dryness and itching which are common problems for people with eczema and dry skin conditions.
Serious side effects
If you experience any of the following reactions stop using Eczmol and seek immediate medical
help: Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat; a red itchy skin rash; wheezing or difficulty
breathing; feeling faint and dizzy; a strange metallic taste in the mouth; collapse. You may be
having an allergic reaction.
Other side effects
If you develop a rash, your skin becomes itchy, red, dry, inflamed or develops wheals, hives or
blisters where you have used the product, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Do not use if tamper evident collar is broken or missing at first use.
Prime the pump before first use by depressing fully until cream appears. If the pump stops working do not dismantle the pack. Re-start by covering the nozzle, then fully depress the pump several times to expel air
Warnings and precautions:
• Eczmol may in rare cases cause severe allergic reactions leading to a drop in blood pressure
and even to unconsciousness. Contact your doctor as soon as possible (see under ‘Possible
Side Effects’ for further details).
• Avoid contact with the ears, eyes or any deep cuts to the head or spine. Wash out with water
if necessary. If any cream gets into the ears, remove by very careful swabbing.
• This product may be less effective if mixed with soap or detergents.
• Local skin irritation/rashes are more common if you use this product to treat skin problems
on your lower legs (such as ulcers or dry itchy rash).
• If it comes into contact with fabrics, brown stains may develop if you use bleach to remove it.
• If you swallow this product go to your nearest accident and emergency department. If a
significant amount is swallowed, you may experience a feeling of drunkenness, feeling sick,
vomiting, slurred speech, a staggering walk and drowsiness. Ingestion of larger amounts may
result in stomach upsets and liver damage.
• Do not smoke or go near naked flames - risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding,
dressings etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious
fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally
Active ingredient: Chlorhexidine gluconate 1% w/w
(incorporated as Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution 5% v/w).
Also contains: cetostearyl alcohol, macrogol cetostearyl
ether, isopropyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, white soft paraffin
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options