Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis 0.05% Cream 15g
- To clear flare-up
- For itchy, red, dry skin
- Break the itch-scratch cycle
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Eumovate Cream online
Eumovate is used for the short term treatment and control of patches of red, itchy skin caused by eczema and dermatitis. the cream works to shop the skin's over-reaction to the triggers that cause skin flare-ups such as eczema or dermatitis. the active ingredient is clobetasone butyrate which is a topical corticosteroid to control inflammation of the skin. the cream base also has moisturising properties.
Side Effects of Eumovate Cream
Like all medicines, Eumovate can have side effects, but not everybody gets them.
Stop using the product and consult your doctor if you see any of the following side effects:
Very rare (affects less than 1 in 10000 people)
- Redness of the skin
- Local skin burning
- Increased hair growth
- Changes in skin colour
- Skin thinning
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Eumovate Cream
This product is intended for short term use only. You should apply the cream for the shortest time necessary to relieve your symptoms.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
Use the cream twice a day, for up to 7 days.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Squeeze out the correct amount of cream onto your index finger. The picture below gives you an idea of how much to use. Half a fingertip will cover a patch of skin the same size as the palm of your hand.
- Gently rub cream into the skin you are treating twice a day.
- Wash your hands again.
How much to use
- Squeeze out the cream along the top of your index finger
- From the crease in your finger, squeeze the cream halfway to the fingertip. This will cover a patch of skin the same size as the palm of your hand.
- Use the fingertip unit as a guide. For smaller areas, use a smaller amount. This cream is not meant to treat large areas.
- If you use a bit too much of the cream mistake, don't worry - but try to keep to the fingertip unit.
- Half a fingertip will cover a patch of skin the same size as the palm of your hand.
Warnings for Eumovate Cream
Do not use Eumovate:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to clobetasone butyrate or to any of the other ingredients.
- On broken skin
- On skin infected with viruses (e.g. herpes or chicken pox), fungus (e.g. thrush, ringworm or athlete's foot) or bacteria
- On the face, groin, genitals or between the toes
- Under a dressing (e.g. a plaster)
- If you are under 12 years unless your doctor tells you to.
Ingredients in eumovate cream
Active ingredients: clobetasone butyrate 0.05% w/w
Other ingredients: glycerol, glycerol monostearate, cetostearyl alcohol, beeswax substitute 6621, arlacel 165, dimethicone 20, chlorocresol, sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate and purified water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options