- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Ultrabase Emollient Cream For Dry Skin 200g
- An emollient cream.
- For Dry skin conditions.
- Contains soft white paraffin 10% W/W.
buy ultrabase emollient cream for dry skin 500g online
Ultrabase is a moisturiser that can be used to dilute skin preparations and is also used as a base for other medicines.
- It may be used as an alternative to topical corticosteroids (medicines put on the skin to reduce the redness and itchiness of certain skin problems) when they are being stopped.
- It may also be used alone after the topical corticosteroid is no longer used.
Do not use Ultrabase:
If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of Ultrabase as listed in the Ingredients section.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
The cream should be smoothed into the skin as often as it is needed.
Please read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Please be aware that this product contains Liquid Paraffin which is highly flammable, keep away from open or gas fires or hobs and naked flames, including candles etc. and not to smoke when using these paraffin containing preparations.
Bedding and clothing should be washed regularly (preferably daily) to minimise the build-up of impregnated paraffin although it may not be completely removed, unless it is washed at a high temperature as paraffin is invisible and can accumulate over time
Polyoxyl 40 stearate [E431], white soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, stearyl alcohol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (methyl paraben) [E218], propyl parahydroxybenzoate (propyl paraben) [E216], disodium edetate [E463], purified water, citrus-rose perfume oil.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options