- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Carnation Corn Shields (Pack of 3)
- Slim design, elasticated fabric outer keeps the shield in place and stretches to fit all sizes
- Contains mineral oil to soften and moisturise the skin – can help to gently remove corns and prevent pressure which causes reoccurrence
- Stretch for use on all toes and especially useful for corns on the 5th toe
buy carnation corn shields pack of 3 online
Carnation corn shields are fully lined with an advanced polymer gel which provides protection, relieves pain, absorbs shock and reduces friction on the corn and all around the toe. Containing mineral oil to soften and moisturise the skin, the shields can help to gently remove corns and prevent the pressure which causes the reoccurrence of corns. Slim design fits comfortably inside any shoe and the elasticated fabric outer keeps the shield in position and stretches to fit all sizes.
- Ensure the skin is clean and dry.
- Apply the corn shield around the affected area, with the gel layer next to the skin.
- Stretch width ways before applying if intended for use on the big toe.
- Remove overnight to allow the skin to breathe.
People who have diabetes or circulatory disorders should seek professional advice before use. Do not use on open wounds.
Discontinue use if any irritation or discomfort occurs. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options