- FREE delivery on orders over £20
- Order by 2pm today for next day delivery
- UK registered pharmacy: 9011378
Accu-Chek Aviva Test Strips (Pack of 10)
- Easy to use and handle
- For the determination of blood glucose
- Suitable for self-testing
buy accu-chek aviva test strips pack of 10 online
For the determination of blood glucose levels these home testing strips are easy to use and handle.
• Accu-chek® Aviva
• Accu-chek® Aviva Nano
• Accu-chek® Aviva Combo
• Accu-chek® Aviva Expert
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
1. Insert the test strip into the meter in the direction of the arrow. The meter turns on.
2. make sure the code number on the display matches the code number on the test strip container. If you miss seeing the code number, remove the test strip and reinsert it into the meter.
3. Obtain a drop of blood using the finger pricker.
4. Touch the drop of blood to the front edge of the yellow window of the test strip. Do not put blood on the top of the test strip. When you see the hourglass symbol flash you have enough blood in the test strip.
Hazards and Cautions
Patients receiving pertoneal dialysis using solutions containing lcodextrin (e.g. Extraneal) should not use the Accu-Chek Aviva Test Strip. The dialysis solution may falsely raise your result.
Order on Monday to Friday until 2:00pm guarantees next day delivery options